Mazda MX-5 Convertible2.0  SE-L Nav+ 2 Doors
- Front armrestFront centre armrestCloth seat trimCloth upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic steering column
- PASPASCruise controlCruise control + speed limiter
- Sports seatsSports seatsHeated front seatHeated front seats, in 3 heat levelsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX front passenger seat child seat compliance
- Navigation systemSatellite navigation systemTrip computerTrip computer
- ABSABS+Electronic Brake force DistributionTraction controlDSTC-Dynamic Stability and Traction Control
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Remote central lockingRemote keyless entryCentral lockingSuperlockingRemote central lockingRemote central door lockingAlarmThatcham category 1 alarm + immobiliser
- Climate controlClimate control air conditioning
- Side airbagsSide airbagsDrivers airbagDual front airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitor
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows/one touch facility
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsLED Headlights
- Tyre repair kitTyre puncture repair kit
- Alloy wheels17" Black alloy wheels
- Electric door mirrorsPiano black electric/heated door mirrors
- Radio/CDAudio system with 6 speakers with 2 in driver headrest, AM/FM/DAB radio and single CD/MP3Bluetooth connectionSteering wheel audio and Bluetooth controlsUSB/iPod interface2 USB/aux input socket
- Minimum Kerbweight1127Gross Vehicle Weight1260Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45Max. Towing Weight - BrakedNMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNMax. Loading Weight133Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)130No. of Seats2Max. Roof LoadNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length3915Width1735Wheelbase2310Width (including mirrors)NHeight1230Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesTrueEC Urban (mpg)33.6EC Extra Urban (mpg)47.9EC Combined (mpg)40.9WLTP - MPG - Low30.7WLTP - MPG - Medium44.1WLTP - MPG - High47.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb40.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.5Top Speed136Engine Power - BHP184Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW135Engine Power - RPM7000Engine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205Engine Torque - RPM4000Engine Torque - MKG20.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)91.2CC1998Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe-L Nav+Coin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731aService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %93NCAP Safety Assist %64NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)156Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low208WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb155
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
The vehicle I chose is exactly what I was looking for. I'm very pleased with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.