Mercedes-Benz Vito L3 Rwd 116CDI Premium Crew Van 7G-Tronic
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbagPassenger airbagPassenger airbag
- Front fog lightsFront fog lights
- PASPASSpeed limitersCruise control with speed limiter
- Glazed rear doorsTailgate with window
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and rake adjustable steering wheel
- Height adjustable drivers seatComfort eight way adjustable driver's seat
- Remote central lockingCentral locking with remote controlImmobiliserElectronic immobiliser
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically heated and adjustable door mirrors
- ABSABS/ESP/ASRTraction controlTraction control
- AlarmAnti theft protection pack - Vito
- Insurance Group 1NInsurance Group 2NVin/Frame No.NCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Battery Volts12Battery AH95Alternator Amps200Any aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNGhost model for valuation purposesFalseNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NBadge Engine CC2.1Badge Power163Vehicle Homologation ClassN1
- Minimum Kerbweight2236Gross Vehicle Weight3050Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)57Payload814Load Space Volume4.1Boot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats2Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)NGross Train Weight5050
- Length5370Width (excluding mirrors)1928Wheelbase3430Width (including mirrors)2249Height1910Load Length1894Load Width1685Load Height1391Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5Front Overhang895Rear Overhang1045Load Deck Height558Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1270
- ECTrueEC Urban35.3EC Extra Urban46.3EC Combined41.5
- Top Speed137BHP163PSTrueEngine Power KW120Engine Power RPM3800Engine Torque LBS.FT280Engine Torque NM380Engine Torque RPM1400Engine Torque MKG38.7
- CC2143Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel TypeDieselGears7 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionTrueManual TransmissionFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R17Tyre Size Rear225/55 R17Wheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?FalseAutomatic ClutchTrue
- CO2178Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCN
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Mercedes Vito van has been revitalised by a mid-term update that's delivered the brand's latest OM 654-series 2.0-litre diesel engine and (for Vito Tourer bus operators) the option of all-electric power too. There's also a light visual update, improvements to safety kit and even a clever new digital rear view mirror option. As before, there's a choice of front or ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How many miles per gallon can this van do?Mercedes-Benz Vitos can average a maximum 47.1mpg rating depending on the vehicle's spec.Regarding loads can it take pallets of can beers?Hello. Thanks for getting in touch. The load length of the Mercedes- Benz Vito Long is 2667/2869 (MM) and the payload of the subject to the GVW is from 905 – 1395 kgs. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.What are the service intervals on this van?Mercedes-Benz recommends Vitos are serviced every 12 months.Can the standard vito fit an 8 x 4 sheet of plasterboard or plywood?The Mercedes Benz Vito Long 111 CDi Van is a great vehicle and very popular due to its fantastic reputation. You can fit an 8x4 sheet in the back of the Mercedes Vito Long 111 CDi Van at an angle as the van measurements are as follows 2600mm length, max width 1600 mm/ minimum 1200mm.How long is the warranty on this van?All Mercedes-Benz Vitos are covered by a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty.Does this van have air con, blue tooth and sat nav?Hi, thanks for your question. The Mercedes Benz Vito 113CDi does not come as standard with air con, bluetooth or Sat Nav. These options can be added at an additional cost on to the lease agreement. As the vehicle is a little more bespoke it's likely this will be a factory order, so I would advise giving yourself plenty of time. Alternatively the Renault Traffic Sport comes with all these options as standard and the vehicle is in stock. Thanks.Is it 5 or 6 speed? ThanksHello, thanks for getting in touch. The vehicle you mentioned comes with a 6 speed manual gearbox. Hope this helps!Does the Mercedes Vito have an automatic version?Yes it does.Can you get a 2700 x 1200 plasterboard into the van?You should be able to. The load length for the Mercedes–Benz Vito 111CDI Long is 2667/2869. The width is 1650 and between the wheel arches is 1277. The load height is 1250.What is the kind of rate expected for insurance? ie. for a 22/M driving for 5 years with 2 year no claims?To answer this correctly we'd need to provide you with an insurance quote.Is it possible to get a roof rack fitted to the van by you if we was to go ahead?Hi John, a roof rack can certainly be fitted to a Mercedes-Benz Vito Dual Liner. You can have a full modular roof rack fitted or alternatively you have roof bars fitted which can come as a set of 2, 3 or 4. If you would like to discuss this option in further detail please feel free to contact any of our specialists direct on 01442 838193 or alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call. Kind regards, mike Daly.Do you have the Mercedes Vito 113 in a long wheel base option?Hi, we can indeed supply you with the Mercedes Vito Long wheel base. We specialise in commercial vehicles and along with having the top UK leasing companies available means we can supply almost any light commercial vehicle on the market. If you could let us know the best number to contact you we could discuss the best deal to suit you.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The manufacturer quotes that the Mercedes-Benz Vito can return between 32 and 40 mpg (combined).How long will it take to get the vehicle?Most Mercedes-Benz Vito models are in stock and available for free delivery within 2-3 weeks.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Mercedes-Benz Vito comes with a 3 year manufacturer warranty.What are the service intervals for this van?The Mercedes-Benz Vito service interval is recommended at 25,000 miles.