Mercedes-Benz B Class HatchbackB180 AMG Line Executive 5 Doors Auto
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsFront and rear head restraintsHeight adjustable drivers seatManually adjustable front seatsFront head restraintsSports seats with adjustable head restraintsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seats with backrestIsofix child seat anchor pointsTwo outer rear seat isofix and top tether child seat fixing points
- Service indicatorService indicator (ASSYST)Mobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android autoInternet connectionMercedes me connect including emergency call system, accident recovery, breakdown management and maintenanceTrip computerTrip computer in multifunction display with current consumption indicatorNavigation systemMBUX multimedia system with Hey Mercedes, DAB Digital Radio and hard disc navigation
- Front electric windows4 Electric Front and Rear windowsWindscreen heatingHeated glass rear windscreen + timer control
- PASSpeed sensitive power steeringCruise controlCruise control + speed limiterLane departure warningActive lane keeping assistAdaptive steeringDirect steer systemAdaptive steeringDYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of driving modes (ECO, Comfort, Sport and Individual)
- Drivers airbagDual stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemRear electric windowsChildproof locks manually operated for rear doors and electrically operated for rear power windows3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear three point seatbeltsSide airbagsDriver and front passenger head and sidebags
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- LED headlightsLED high performance headlamps with integrated LED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED tail lampLED 3rd brake lightHigh level LED third brake light
- Rear armrestRear armrest with 2 cupholdersPartial leather seat trimArtico man-made leather/Microfibre Dinamica upholstery with red contrast stitchingFront armrestFront centre armrest with stowageSteering wheel reach adjustmentManually height and reach adjustable steering columnAudio remote control3 spoke multifunction sports steering wheel in nappa leather with flattened bottom and perforated grip area
- Collision avoidance brakingActive brake assist includes forward collision warning system with autonomous brakingTraction controlElectronic stability programme with acceleration skid controlABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS) with brake assist
- Lumbar supportSeat comfort pack - B ClassDoor mirrors electrically foldableMirror package - B ClassReverse parking aidParking pack - B Class
- Wireless mobile phone chargingWireless chargingBluetooth connectionDual bluetooth interfaces
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable and heated door mirrors with integrated LED side indicators
- Remote central lockingRemote central locking and crash sensor with emergency opening functionAlarmAlarm system with immobiliser and interior protection -Thatcham category 1Keyless goKeyless Go starting functionAlarmUrban guard vehicle protection - Anti theft alarm system, tow away protection with visual and acoustic warning and alarm siren
- Electric tailgateEasy-pack tailgate
- 2 zone climate controlAir conditioning - Two zone thermotronic luxury automatic climate control with display
- Alloy wheels18" AMG 5 twin spoke design alloy wheels painted in titanium grey with high sheen finish
- Tyre repair kitTirefit tyre sealant kit
- OEM sound systemMercedes Benz sound system (100 W) with 6 speakersUSB/iPod interface2 USB ports (type C) in rear stowage compartment and one in front of center console
- Minimum Kerbweight1405Gross Vehicle Weight1955Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43Max. Towing Weight - Braked1400Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked700Max. Loading Weight550Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)455No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1540Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4419Width1796Wheelbase2729Width (including mirrors)2020Height1562Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)40.4EC Extra Urban (mpg)62.8EC Combined (mpg)52.3WLTP - MPG - Low32.5WLTP - MPG - Medium46.3WLTP - MPG - High53.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb45.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9Top Speed132Engine Power - BHP136Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW100Engine Power - RPM5500Engine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200Engine Torque - RPM1460Engine Torque - MKG20.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2Cylinders - Stroke (mm)81.4CC1332Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.6:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line ExecutiveCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719eService Interval Mileage15500NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %78NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power136Badge Engine CC1.3Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)125Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70CO0.101HC0.027NOx0.031HC+NOxNParticles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb140
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.