Mercedes-Benz C Class AMG SaloonC43 4Matic Edition 4 Doors 9G-Tronic
No. Of Seats
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washersFront electric windowsElectric windows with one touch opening/closing and obstruction sensors
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsSports seatsSports seatsFront head restraintsFront and rear head restraintsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsRear top tether child seat ISOFIX attachmentFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seats
- Leather seat trimLeather upholsteryFront armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartmentSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjustable steering columnAudio remote control3 spoke flat bottom multi function sports steering wheel in black nappa leather and steering wheel in chrome inserts with leather grip area
- Trip computerMulti function trip computerService indicatorService indicator (ASSYST)Digital Instrument Cluster12.3" digital instrument cluster display
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsDrivers airbagDual stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear 3 point seatbeltsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagCurtain airbagsWindow airbags
- AlarmAlarm system/interior protection/immobiliserCentral lockingCentral locking with interior switch, automatic locking and crash sensor with emergency opening functionAlarmUrban guard
- Traction controlESP with ASRABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsDigital radioDAB Digital radioOEM sound systemFrontbass loudspeakersBluetooth connectionAudio 20 with integrated media interface and bluetooth handsfree functionUSB/iPod interface2 USB ports and one SD card slot centre console
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic climate control
- LED rear lightsLED tail lightsLED headlightsMulti beam LED headlightsLED Indicator lightsLED IndicatorsLED 3rd brake lightLED third brake light
- Reverse parking aidReversing cameraReverse parking aidActive park assist with parktronic systemCollision avoidance brakingCollision prevention assist plusAdaptive steeringDYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of driving modes (ECO, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ and Individual)
- Sport suspensionAMG Ride Control sports suspension
- Electric door mirrorsMirror pack - C ClassLumbar supportSeat comfort pack - C Class
- Tyre repair kitTIREFIT with tyre inflation compressor
- Alloy wheels18" AMG 5 twin spoke aero alloy wheels in tremolite grey
- Minimum Kerbweight1705 kgGross Vehicle Weight2225 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight520 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)435 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4699 cmWidth1810 cmWheelbase2840 cmWidth (including mirrors)2020 cmHeight1429 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low17.5WLTP - MPG - Medium29.1WLTP - MPG - High34.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High32.5WLTP - MPG - Comb29.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low16.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.7 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP390 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW287 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT384Engine Torque - NM520 nmEngine Torque - RPM2500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG53
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)88 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)82.1 mmCC2996 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line EditionCoin Description4 MaticStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eService Interval Mileage15500 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %84NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power390Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear245/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)208 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.165 g/kmHC0.017NOx0.02HC+NOx-Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb221
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.