Mercedes-Benz C Class CabrioletC200 AMG Line Premium Plus 2 Doors 9G-Tronic
No. Of Seats
- Front electric windowsElectric windows with one touch opening/closing and obstruction sensors
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsRear headrests2 rear head restraintsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsSports seatsAMG sports seatsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seats
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserCentral lockingCentral locking with interior switch, automatic locking and crash sensor with emergency opening functionAlarmAnti-theft alarm system/interior protection with tow-away protection and interior monitoring systems
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDual stage airbags - driver and front passenger, front sidebags, driver kneebag, pelvis bag and windowbags for driver, front and rear passengersIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat attachment points with top tether in rear
- Trip computerMulti function trip computerService indicatorService indicator (ASSYST)Digital Instrument Cluster12.3" Active TFT crystal driver's instrument displayMobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android autoNavigation systemComand Online HDD Nav with media interface,radio/CD/DVD/MP3, 10.25 screen, linguatronic voice controlInternet connectionMercedes me connect including emergency call system, accident recovery, breakdown management and maintenancePASSports direct steer speed sensitive steering
- Front armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartmentAudio remote controlSteering wheel audio controlsAudio remote control3 spoke AMG flat bottom multi-function nappa leather steering wheel with touch controls
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Electric door mirrorsExterior mirrors heated and electronically adjustable
- ABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)ESPElectronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- 2 zone climate controlTHERMATIC 2 zone automatic climate control
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsMulti beam LED headlightsLED Indicator lightsLED IndicatorsLED 3rd brake lightLED third brake lightLED rear lightsFull LED tail lamps
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth interface for hands free telephoneWireless mobile phone chargingWireless charging
- 3rd party sound systemBurmester surround sound systemUSB/iPod interfaceTwo USB ports and one SD Card slot in centre consoleDigital radioDAB digital radio tunerBluetooth connectionAudio 20 with integrated media interface and bluetooth handsfree function
- Reverse parking aidActive park assist with parktronic systemCollision avoidance brakingCollision prevention assist plusAdaptive steeringDYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of driving modes (ECO, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ and Individual)Surround view360 camera
- Lumbar supportSeat comfort pack - C ClassDoor mirrors electrically foldableMirror package - C ClassKeyless goKeyless go comfort package - C Class Cabriolet
- Minimum Kerbweight1655 kgGross Vehicle Weight2195 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight540 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)335 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4686 cmWidth1810 cmWheelbase2840 cmWidth (including mirrors)2016 cmHeight1409 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)34 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)53.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)44.1 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low25.9WLTP - MPG - Medium39.2WLTP - MPG - High45.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb38.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5 secTop Speed146 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM5800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG28.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.4 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)73.7 mmCC1497 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line Prem PlusCoin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %57NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power184Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear245/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)147 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb167
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.