Mercedes-Benz C Class Saloon C220d SE 4 Doors 9G-Tronic
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washersFront electric windowsElectric windows with one touch opening/closing and obstruction sensors
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsFront and rear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsRear top tether child seat ISOFIX attachmentFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seats
- Trip computerMulti function trip computerService indicatorService indicator (ASSYST)Navigation systemSD card based satellite navigation system
- Front armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartmentSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjustable steering columnArtificial leather upholsteryArtico man-made leather upholstery
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsDrivers airbagDual stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear 3 point seatbeltsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagCurtain airbagsWindow airbags
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED Indicator lightsLED IndicatorsLED 3rd brake lightLED third brake lightLED rear lightsPart LED tail light
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- AlarmAlarm system/interior protection/immobiliserCentral lockingCentral locking with interior switch, automatic locking and crash sensor with emergency opening functionAlarmUrban guard
- Traction controlESP with ASRABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsDigital radioDAB Digital radioOEM sound systemFrontbass loudspeakersBluetooth connectionAudio 20 with integrated media interface and bluetooth handsfree functionUSB/iPod interface2 USB ports and one SD card slot centre console
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic climate control
- Cruise controlCruise control with speedtronic variable speed limiterReverse parking aidReversing cameraReverse parking aidActive park assist with parktronic systemCollision avoidance brakingCollision prevention assist plusAdaptive steeringDYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of driving modes (ECO, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ and Individual)PASDirect steer speed sensitive steering
- Electric door mirrorsMirror pack - C ClassLumbar supportSeat comfort pack - C Class
- Alloy wheels17" 5 twin spoke aero alloy wheels in Silver
- Tyre repair kitTIREFIT with tyre inflation compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight1585Gross Vehicle Weight2165Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66Max. Towing Weight - Braked1800Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight580Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)455No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)NTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4686Width1810Wheelbase2840Width (including mirrors)2020Height1442Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)52.3EC Extra Urban (mpg)68.9EC Combined (mpg)61.4WLTP - MPG - Low42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium54.3WLTP - MPG - High65.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High57.7WLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.9Top Speed149Engine Power - BHP194Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW143Engine Power - RPM3800Engine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400Engine Torque - RPM1600Engine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82Cylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3CC1950Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.:5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionDStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734eService Interval Mileage15500NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %84NCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power194Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R17Tyre Size Rear225/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)119Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70CO0.059HCNNOx0.02HC+NOx0.029Particles0.0013WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb131
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.