Mercedes-Benz C Class SaloonC300de AMG Line Night Ed Premium 4 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 12.3" Digital Instrument Cluster DisplayActive Park Assist With Parktronic SystemAnalogue ClockAttention AssistCollision Prevention Assist PlusColour Display - 10.25" Colour Display ScreenComand Online Hdd Nav With Media Interface, Linguatronic Voice Control, 2 Usb Port And One Sd Card Slot In Centre ConsoleDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Mercedes Connect MeMulti Function Trip ComputerOutside Temperature GaugeRemote Boot ReleaseReversing CameraService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSports Direct Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument ClusterWireless Charging
- 1 X Type 2 And 3 Phase 8M Straight Wallbox Cable66 Litre Fuel Tank8M Charging Cable For Household Socket9G Tronic 9 Speed Automatic TransmissionAirmatic Air Suspension With Adaptive Damping SystemDiesel Particulate Filter
- Dab Digital RadioMercedes Benz Sound System With 4 Mid Range Speakers, 2 Tweeters, 2 Frontbass Speakers, 1 Centre Speaker And 225 W Amplifier OutputSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Adaptive Brake LightsAmg Body Styling Front Apron, Rear Apron And Side SkirtsAutomatically Dimming Rear View Mirror And Driver's Exterior MirrorChrome Pins Diamond Radiator Grille With Integrated StarsElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsEq BadgingGreen Tinted GlassHeated Windscreen WashersHigh Gloss Black Exterior Mirror HousingHigh Gloss Black Rear Bumper InsertHigh Gloss Black Rear SpoilerLed IndicatorsLed Tail LightsLed Third Brake LightMulti Beam Led HeadlightsPrivacy Glass (Rear Side Windows And Rear Screen)Radio Aerial Integrated Into Rear WindowRain Sensor Windscreen WipersSide Windows Surround In Matt BlackSpoiler Lip On The Boot Lid In BlackTwin Tailpipe Design Integrated Into Rear Bumper
- 2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console3 Spoke Flat Bottom Amg Steering Wheel In Nappa Leather With Chrome Inserts Perforated Leather Grip40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmg Sports SeatsAuto Mercedes-Benz Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Floor Mats With Amg LetteringDual Zone Automatic Climate ControlFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Door Sills With Mercedes Benz LetteringGearshift Paddles On Steering WheelHeated Front SeatsIlluminated GloveboxInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingLeather UpholsteryMultifunction Steering WheelRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentSports Pedals With Stainless Steel Surfaces And Rubber StudsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Lighting Pack - C ClassMemory Pack With Electric Adjustable Steering Wheel - C ClassMirror Pack - C ClassNight Package - C Class SaloonSeat Comfort Pack - C ClassStowage Space Pack - C Class
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsActive BonnetAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Black Seat BeltsBrake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz Lettering + Perforated Front Brake DiscsChild Proof Door LocksDrivers Knee AirbagDrivers Pelvis AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEsp With AsrFront Passenger Seat Occupancy SensorFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistRear Seatbelt Warning IndicatorTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWindow Airbags
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyUrban Guard
- Artico Man-Made Leather Dashboard With Contrast StitchingOpen Pore Black Ash Wood Trim
- 18" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Aero Alloy Wheels In Tremolite GreyRunflat Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1895 kgGross Vehicle Weight2475 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight580 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)300 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4686 cmWidth1810 cmWheelbase2840 cmWidth (including mirrors)2020 cmHeight1444 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.6 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP306 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW225 kwEngine Power - RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1950 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line Nt Ed PremCoin DescriptionDeStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID89936Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746eService Interval Mileage15500 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Pedestrian Protection %84Badge Power306Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R19Tyre Size Rear255/35 R19Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleAmg Multi SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)41 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.024 g/kmNOx0.022HC+NOx0.028Particles0.0006
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)90Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh13.5NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km20NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles25Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min20.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max21.6WLTP - AER (km) - Comb51WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - Min56WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - Max48WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb55WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min55WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max50WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb21.3WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min20.4WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max24.6WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min15WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max15.8WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb32WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - Max30WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - Min35WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max2.87WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min2.98WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.9WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min4.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb2.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max2.5WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb34WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max31WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min34
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb32WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min32WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max32
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low45.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium50.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High57.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High49.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb51.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low6.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium5.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High4.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb5.5WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max1.6WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb188.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max176.6
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.