Mercedes-Benz E Class EstateE200 AMG Line Edition 5 Doors 9G-Tronic
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Active Parking Assist And Reversing CameraAnalogue ClockAttention AssistBlind Spot AssistBoot Release From Drivers SeatBrake Wear Warning LightComand Online Hdd Navigation With Media Interface With 12.3 Inch Colour Display,Wlan/Wi-Fi Hotspot, Car-To-X CommunicationCruise Control With Variable Speed LimiterDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Easy-Pack Tailgate - Powered Opening/Closing AutomaticallyHigh Resolution 12.3" Multimedia Colour DisplayMercedes Connect MeMulti Function Trip ComputerOutside Temperature DisplayRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration Via Android Auto/Apple Carplay, Media Interface, Usb And Bluetooth InterfaceStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument ClusterStop/Start SystemTouchpad With Control WheelTraffic Sign Assist
- 66 Litre Fuel TankAgility Control Sports Suspension With Selective Damping System And Lowered By 15MmRear Air Suspension With Level Control
- 2 Usb Ports In Centre Console2 Usb Ports In The RearAerial Integrated In Rear WindowDab Digital Radio
- Adaptive Brake LightsAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear Aprons And Side Skirts In Polished AluminiumBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome Roof RailsElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsLed High Performance Headlamps Including Integral Led Daytime Running LampsLed Rear LightsPolished Aluminium WaistlinePrivacy Glass (Rear Side Windows And Rear Screen)Radiator Grille With Integral Star And 2 Louvres In Matt Iridium Silver With Chrome TrimRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear WiperTop Surround Of Side Windows In Polished AluminiumVisible Twin Exhaust Tailpipe In Bumper
- 3 Spoke Flat Bottom Amg Steering Wheel With Trimmed In Black Nappa Leather40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatAmg Sports Pedals With Brushed Stainless Steel Surfaces And Black Rubber StudsAuto Dual-Zone Climate Control SystemAuto Mercedes-Benz Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Roof LiningChrome Door PinsCourtesy Lights In Rear Grab Handles With Reading Light FunctionalityFolding Shopping BoxFour Way Partially Front Electric Seat AdjustmentFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Door Sills With Illuminated Mercedes LetteringGlasses Compartment In Overhead Control PanelGrey Roof LiningHead Restraints For Driver And Front Passenger (Four-Way Adjustability)And In Rear (Two-Way)Heated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingInterior Rear Light/Integral Reading LightsIsofix Child Seat Attachment Points Two Outer Rear SeatsLeather UpholsteryLockable/Illuminated Air Conditioned GloveboxSteering Wheel Multifunction With Gearshift PaddlesSteering Wheel Touch Control Buttons For Audio And Onboard SettingsStorage Compartment With 12V Socket In Centre ConsoleSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsVelour Floor MatsVelour Floor Mats With Amg Lettering
- Mirror Pack - E ClassParking Package Including Active Parking Assist - E ClassSeat Comfort Pack - E ClassStowage Pack - E Class Estate
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive BonnetActive Brake AssistAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Black Seat BeltsChildproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsDriver And Passenger Side/Thorax AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ProgrammeHill Hold AssistHill Start AssistPerforated Front Brake Discs With "Mercedes-Benz" LetteringPre-Safe Anticipatory Safety SystemSeat Occupancy SensorSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWindow Airbags
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyKeyless Start
- Black Open Pore Ash Wood Dashboard And Door Trim + Centre Console In Black Open Pored Ash Wood
- 19" Amg 10 Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Painted In Titanium Grey - RrdRun Flat Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1725 kgGross Vehicle Weight2390 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight665 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)640 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1182 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4933 cmWidth1852 cmWheelbase2939 cmWidth (including mirrors)2065 cmHeight1475 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low23.3WLTP - MPG - Medium30.7WLTP - MPG - High37.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High33.2WLTP - MPG - Comb32.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low12.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.1 secTop Speed144 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM1200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92 mmCC1991 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.8:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line EditionStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %77NCAP Safety Assist %62NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/40 R19Tyre Size Rear275/35 R19Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 10 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)173 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb197
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.