Mercedes-Benz GLC AMG CoupeGLC 43 4Matic 5 Doors TCT
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjustable steering columnFront armrestFront armrest with storage boxLeather seat trimArtico leather with Dinamica microfibre upholstery
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsSports seatsAMG sports seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsRear top tether child seat ISOFIX attachmentRear headrests2 way rear head restraintsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seatsElectrically adjustable drivers seatFront seats with electric adjust (backrest, height and seat cushion inclination) with 4 way electric lumbar support and manual cushion depth adjust
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsElectric windows one touch open/close
- Remote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmAlarm system/interior protection/immobiliserKeyless goKEYLESS-GO starting function
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Electric tailgateEasy pack automatic powered tailgate
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioOEM sound systemFrontbass loudspeakersUSB/iPod interfaceUSB ports x 2 in centre consoleNavigation systemHard disk navigation
- Trip computerMulti function trip computerService indicatorService indicator (ASSYST)Navigation systemMBUX multimedia system with DAB digital radio and touchpad including satellite navigation
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear 3 point seatbeltsDrivers airbagDual-stage airbags - driver and front passenger, driver knee bag and window bags for driver, front passenger and rear passengers
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Traction controlASRESPElectronic stability programme (ESP) with curve dynamic assist and cross wind assist
- Cruise controlCruise control with speedtronic variable speed limiterReverse parking aidReversing cameraCollision avoidance brakingCollision prevention assist plusAdaptive steeringDYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of driving modes (ECO, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ and Individual)PASDirect steer speed sensitive steeringReverse parking aidActive parking assist with parktronic system
- LED headlightsLED high performance headlamps with integrated LED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED tail lamp
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth interface for hands free telephone
- Door mirrors electrically foldableMirror pack - GLC
- Alloy wheels19" AMG 5 twin spoke alloy wheels painted tremolite grey with high sheen finish and tirefit
- Adjustable suspensionAMG ride control air suspension for front and rear axles with continuously adjustable damping
- Climate controlTHERMATIC automatic climate control
- Minimum Kerbweight1875Gross Vehicle Weight2460Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66Max. Towing Weight - Braked2460Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight585Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)500No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1400Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4729Width1931Wheelbase2873Width (including mirrors)2096Height1585Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)20EC Extra Urban (mpg)35.8EC Combined (mpg)27.7WLTP - MPG - Low17.4WLTP - MPG - Medium28.8WLTP - MPG - High33.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High29.4WLTP - MPG - Comb27.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min27.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max26.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low16.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium9.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max10.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.9Top Speed155Engine Power - BHP390Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW287Engine Power - RPM5500Engine Torque - LBS.FT384Engine Torque - NM520Engine Torque - RPM2500Engine Torque - MKG53
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)88Cylinders - Stroke (mm)82.1CC2996Cylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmgCoin Description4maticStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %83NCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power390Badge Engine CC3.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear255/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)232Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)73CO0.236HC0.023NOx0.034HC+NOxNParticles0.0007WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb232
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.