Mercedes-Benz GLE EstateGLE 300d 4Matic AMG Line Prem 5 Doors 9G-Tronic [7 St]
No. Of Seats
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seatsElectrically adjustable drivers seatFour way partially front electric seat adjustmentFront head restraints4 way adjustable front head restraints and 2 way rear head restraintsLumbar support4 way lumbar supportIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat attachment points two outer rear seatsElectrically adjustable rear seatsElectronically adjustable three second row seatsFolding rear seatsElectric folding second row seats adjustments
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsElectric windows with one touch opening/closing and obstruction sensors
- Leather seat trimNappa leather upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentSteering column manually adjustable for height and reachAudio remote control3 spoke AMG multifunction steering wheel with touch control buttons, trimmed in black nappa leather with flattened bottom section
- Roof railsRoof rail systemBody coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Electric door mirrorsExterior mirrors heated and electronically adjustable
- Electric tailgateEasy-pack tailgate - Powered opening/closing automatically
- Curtain airbagsAirbags - windowbagsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag3x3 point rear seat beltsThree point rear seat beltsRear electric windowsChildproof locks manually operated for rear doors and electrically operated for rear power windowsSide airbagsAirbags - sidebag for driver and front passenger with combined thorax/pelvis bagDrivers airbagAirbags - driver and front passenger, with extended adaptivity for front passenger airbagTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system and loss warning system
- AlarmAlarm system/interior protection/immobiliserCentral lockingCentral locking with interior switch, automatic locking and crash sensor with emergency opening functionKeyless goKeyless Go starting function
- ABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)Collision avoidance brakingActive braking assistESPElectronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- Service indicatorService indicator (ASSYST)Digital Instrument ClusterCockpit display 12.3" widescreen digital instrument clusterMobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android autoNavigation systemHard-disk navigationInternet connectionMercedes me connect including emergency call system, accident recovery, breakdown management and maintenanceTrip computerTrip computer in multifunction display showing current fuel consumptionNavigation systemMBUX augmented reality for navigation
- LED rear lightsLED rear lightsAutomated High-beam assistAdaptive high beam assistLED headlightsMulti beam LED headlights
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceAdditional USB connectionBluetooth connectionDual bluetooth interface, 2 USB ports (type C)Navigation systemHard disk navigation with MBUX multimedia system
- Blind spot informationBlind spot assistCruise controlCruise control with variable speed limiterPASDirect steer speed sensitive steeringLane departure warningLane keeping assistant (LKA)Traffic sign recognitionTraffic Sign Assist, Traffic sign recognition including wrong way warning function and display of posted speed limits in the instrument clusterAdaptive steeringDYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of driving modes (ECO, Comfort, Sport and Individual)
- Heated door mirrorsMirror package - GLEFront parking sensorParking package with 360 camera - GLE
- 4 zone climate controlThermotronic automatic 4 zone climate control
- Tyre repair kitTIREFIT with tyre inflation compressor
- Wireless mobile phone chargingWireless charging system for mobile devices
- Adaptive dampersAgility control suspension with selective damping system and lowering by 15mm
- Alloy wheels21" AMG multi spoke light alloy wheels painted in himalayas grey with a high sheen finish
- Minimum Kerbweight2165Gross Vehicle Weight2910Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65Max. Towing Weight - Braked2700Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight745Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)630No. of Seats7Max. Roof Load100Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)2055Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4924Width1947Wheelbase2995Width (including mirrors)2157HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1772
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)38.7EC Extra Urban (mpg)47.9EC Combined (mpg)44.1WLTP - MPG - Low27.7WLTP - MPG - Medium35.8WLTP - MPG - High41.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High34.5WLTP - MPG - Comb35.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.2Top Speed140Engine Power - BHP245Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW180Engine Power - RPM4200Engine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500Engine Torque - RPM1600Engine Torque - MKG51
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82Cylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3CC1950Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line Prem [7 St]Coin DescriptionD 4maticStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0745eService Interval Mileage15500Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %78NCAP Safety Assist %78NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power245Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front275/45 R21Tyre Size Rear315/40 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel StyleAmg Multi SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)169Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)71CO0.118HCNNOx0.033HC+NOx0.0423Particles0.0009WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb210
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
I expected keyless entry because of the high spec and model. But overall very pleased with the car.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.