Mercedes-Benz V Class EstateV220 d Marco Polo Sport 4 Doors 9G-Tronic [Long]
- Active Parking AssistAgility Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Comfort, Eco, Sport, Individual)Attention AssistBrake Wear Warning DisplayDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringEasy-Pack Tailgate - Powered Opening/Closing AutomaticallyEco Start/Stop FunctionInstrument Cluster With 5.5 Inch Colour Display Trip ComputerMbux Multimedia Nav With 10.25" Touchscreen, Hey Mercedes Intelligent Voice Control, 2 Usb-C Ports And Mobile Connectivity For Up To 15 DevicesMbux Personalised Vehicle ProfilesMercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceOutside Temperature DisplayService Indicator (Assyst)Side Wind Assist SystemStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument Cluster
- Dab Digital RadioIntegrated Radio AerialIpod/Iphone + Bluetooth Interface With Handsfree FunctionTwo Usb Ports And One Sd Card Slot In Centre Console
- Adaptive Brake LightsAutomated Headlamp AssistBlack Tinted Rear WindowsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsElectric Easy Up Pop-Up Roof With Two Seater BedElectric Folding Door Mirrors + Auto Dimming Rear View + Drivers Exterior Door MirrorElectric Front Windows, One Touch / Obstruction SensorElectric Sliding Rear Door In Right SideElectric Ventilation Windows In Passenger CompartmentExternal Connection For Power And Fresh WaterHeated Windscreen WashersIlluminated Front Door Sill Panels With Mercedes-Benz LetteringLed Intelligent Light System Including Integral Led Daytime Running LampsLed Tail Lamps/Brake Lamps And IndicatorsPrivacy GlassRadiator Grille With Integral Star And Two Louvres In Matt Iridium SilverRain Sensing Windscreen WipersSplit Tailgate In Opening Rear Window With Chrome HandleWaste Water System
- 12V 80 Ah Auxiliary Battery With Charger12V Socket In Boot/Load Compartment And Rear Passenger Compartment230V Socket And Usb In Service Console3 Colours Ambient Lighting3 Spoke Leather Steering WheelAdditional Reading Lamps Above Rear WindowAdjustable Front Seat Head RestraintsCamping Table And Two Chairs In Fabric BagDiesel Powered Auxiliary Night Air HeaterElectric Air Heater System - 1.2 Kw OutputFolding TableFootwell Lighting With Reading Light And Illuminated Handle In Rear CompartmentGooseneck Lights In Pop Up RoofHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnKitchen With Cooker, Two Gas Hobs, Refrigerator Box, Sink And Stowage CompartmentsLockable Glove CompartmentLugano Leather UpholsteryLuxury Centre Console With Central Control Unit And Retractable Cover + Usb Port + 12V Socket + Two Cup HoldersMultifunction Steering Wheel With Audio Controls And Onboard SettingsRear Head RestraintsRoller BlindsSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatStowage Box Above Rear WindowSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsSwivelling Comfort Driver And Front Passenger Seats Including ArmrestThermatic 3 Zone Automatic Climate ControlThree Stage Heated Front SeatsTwo Seater Luxury Couch With Bed ExtensionTwo Section Wardrobe With Sliding Door Includes Clothes Rail Integrated Vanity Mirror And Shelf, Fresh Water Tank , Storage Holder For Gas Cylinder
- Urban Guard Protection Pack - V Class
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsActive Brake AssistAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAirbags - Sidebag For Driver And Front Passenger With Combined Thorax/Pelvis BagAirbags - Windowbag For Driver And Front PassengerAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Electric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ProgrammeHill Start AssistPerforated Front Brake Discs And Brake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz LetteringRear Child Proof Door LocksTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Central Locking With Interior SwitchChrome Surround Electric Key
- 25 Litres Large Adblue TankAgility Control Comfort SuspensionDiesel Particulate Filter
- High Gloss Dark Anthracite Ebony Wood Trim
- 18" 5 Twin Spoke Design Alloy Wheels Painted In Tremolite Grey With High Sheen FinishSpace Saver Spare Wheel With Jack
- Minimum Kerbweight2487 kgGross Vehicle Weight3100 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight613 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)670 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load150 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length5140 cmWidth1928 cmWheelbase3200 cmWidth (including mirrors)2249 cmHeight1976 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low28.5WLTP - MPG - Medium36.2WLTP - MPG - High42.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High35.8WLTP - MPG - Comb36.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.3 secTop Speed119 mphEngine Power - BHP163 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW120 kwEngine Power - RPM4200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT280Engine Torque - NM380 nmEngine Torque - RPM1200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG38.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1950 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesMarco Polo Sp[long]Coin DescriptionDStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740eService Interval Mileage15500 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %67NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power163Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassN1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R18Tyre Size Rear245/45 R18Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)163 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb203
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.