MG Motor UK Zs Electric Hatchback105kW Excite EV 45kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Air conditioningAir conditioning
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentRake/reach adjustable steering wheelCloth seat trimHoundstooth fabric upholstery
- PASPASCollision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise controlReverse parking aidRear parking sensorsLane departure warningLane keep assist system (LAS) with Lane departure warning system (LDWS)
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Remote central lockingRemote central lockingCentral lockingSuperlockingKeyless goKeyless entry and push button start systemAlarmAlarm system and engine immobiliser
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemiGo Navigation system
- Front head restraintsFront headrestsRear headrestsTwin rear headrestsHeight adjustable drivers seat6-way manually adjustable driver's seatFolding rear seats2nd row 60/40 split/foldIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX restraints on outer rear seats x2
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsDrivers airbagDual front airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemSide airbagsSide curtain airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbelts
- ABSABS/EBDTraction controlESP
- LED 3rd brake lightLED centre brake lightLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lights
- Electric door mirrorsBody colour electric adjustable door mirrors
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsDigital radioDAB audioUSB/iPod interfaceUSB/aux input socketOEM sound system4 speaker audio systemUSB/iPod interfaceiPod compatibility
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Mobile phone App interfaceAndroid AutoMobile phone App interfaceApple CarPlayBluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivityUSB/iPod interfaceUSB mobile phone charging function
- Rear wiperFront and rear aero wiperFront electric windowsFront and rear electric windows with driver's one-touch up/down
- Alloy wheels17" Diamond cut EV alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1502Gross Vehicle Weight1966Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)NMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNMax. Loading Weight464Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)470No. of Seats5Max. Roof LoadNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1100Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4314Width1809Wheelbase2579Width (including mirrors)2048Height1620Height (including roof rails)1644
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5Top Speed87Engine Power - BHP143Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW105Engine Torque - LBS.FT260Engine Torque - NM353Engine Torque - MKG36
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)NCylinders - Stroke (mm)NCC1CylindersNCylinder LayoutNNumber of ValvesNCamshaftNFuel DeliveryNCatalytic ConvertorNEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression RatioNTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeN
- Coin SeriesExcite EvCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage80000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years7Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721aService Interval Mileage15000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %70NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power143Badge Engine CC0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front215/50 R17Tyre Size Rear215/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)0Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)NCONHCNNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)390Battery Charge Type 1 kW7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh44.5Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City372WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb262WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min262WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max262WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City12.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City4.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City231WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb163WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max163WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min163
- Emissions Test CycleSecond Act
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.