MG Motor UK Zs Electric Hatchback105kW Exclusive EV 45kWh 5 Doors Auto
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- 'Lights On' Reminder Warning Buzzer3 Driving Modes8" Colour Touch ScreenAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple CarplayBlind Spot Detection (Bas)Bluetooth ConnectivityIgo Navigation SystemIntelligent Speed Limit AssistLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)PasRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking CameraRear Parking SensorsRotary Gear SelectorTraffic Jam AssistTrip ComputerUsb Mobile Phone Charging Function
- 6 Speaker Audio System With 3D SoundDab AudioIpod CompatibilityRadio/Mp3 PlayerSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb/Aux Input Socket
- Auto HeadlightsBi-Function Projection HeadlightBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Electric Heated/Adjust/Fold MirrorsChrome Side Window TrimFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Aero WiperFront And Rear Electric Windows With Driver's One-Touch Up/DownIntelligent High BeamLed Centre Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLoad CarrierManual Folding Rear View MirrorPanoramic Sky RoofRain Sensing WipersRear SpoilerSilver Roof Rails
- 12V Power Sockets2Nd Row 60/40 Split/Fold4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger Seat With Height, Reach,Till And Backrest6 Way Electric Adjustable Drivers SeatAir Conditioning With Odour And Pollutant FilterBoot LightDriver's FootrestDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsFront Cupholders X 2Front Grab HandlesFront HeadrestsFront Reading LightsGloveboxHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Switches And ControlsInternal Chrome Door HandlesIsofix Restraints On Outer Rear Seats X2Leather Steering WheelRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelRear Grab HandleSeat Back PocketsSynthetic Leather UpholsteryTwin Rear Headrests
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdActive Emergency Braking With Pedestrian/Bicycle DetectionAnti Rolling ProtectionAutomatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactChild Locks On Rear DoorsDual Front AirbagsEbaElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionEspFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seatbelts (3-Point + Pretensioner + Load Limiter)Front Side AirbagsFuel Cut Off Safety DeviceHill Launch AssistRegenerative Braking SystemSeatbelt Height Adjustment For Front SeatsSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerSide Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserAutomatic Latching DoorKeyless Entry And Push Button Start SystemRemote Central LockingSecond Remote KeySpeed Sensing Door LocksSuperlocking
- 17" Diamond Cut Ev Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1534 kgGross Vehicle Weight1966 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Max. Towing Weight - Braked-Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked-Max. Loading Weight432 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)470 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1100 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4314 cmWidth1809 cmWheelbase2579 cmWidth (including mirrors)2048 cmHeight1620 cmHeight (including roof rails)1644 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC Applies-EC Urban (mpg)-EC Extra Urban (mpg)-EC Combined (mpg)-
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5 secTop Speed87 mphEngine Power - BHP143 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW105 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT260Engine Torque - NM353 nmEngine Torque - MKG36
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)-Cylinders - Stroke (mm)-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Camshaft-Fuel Delivery-Catalytic Convertor-Engine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio-TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code-
- Coin SeriesExclusive EvCoin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage80000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years7 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721aService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %70NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power143Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/50 R17Tyre Size Rear215/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)-CO-HC-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)390Battery Charge Type 1 kW7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 3 kW-Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage-Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh44.5Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City372WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb262WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min262WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max262WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City12.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City4.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City231WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb163WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max163WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min163
- Emissions Test CycleSecond ActRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.