MINI Countryman Hatchback2.0 Cooper S Boardwalk Edition 5 Doors
- Active Guard Incl Speed Limiting And Lane Departure Functions With Auto Steering, And Front Collision Warning With Brake InterventionAutomatic Start/Stop Function With Brake Energy RecuperationAutomatic Tailgate OperationCompatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingCruise Control With Brake AssistElectro-Mechanical Speed Dependant Steering AssistanceInstrument ClusterMini Driving Modes - Centre Toggle Switch To Control Driving Setting (Sport, Mid And Green)Mini E-CallOn Board Computer
- 51 Litre Fuel Tank6 Speed Manual Transmission Including Gear Change Indicator DisplayDouble Vanos SystemFully Variable Valve ControlHigh Precision InjectionPerformance Control
- 6 SpeakersFm Tuner And Dab Digital Radio
- Black Roof And Mirror CapsBlack Roof RailsBoardwalk Badge On Lower Rear Roof SectionBoardwalk Side ScuttleBoardwalk Sill Tread PlatesBonnet ScoopChrome Fuel Filler CapDay Time Driving LightsDynamic Brake LightsElectric WindowsHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsLed Fog LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsMetal Door Sill Strips With Cooper S ImprintMetallic PaintModel Logo On TailgateRain Sensor With Auto HeadlightsRear Fog LightsRear Window WiperSplit Rear DoorsSun/Heat Protection GlassUnique Boardwalk LogoWhite Indicator Lenses
- 12V Socket In Centre Console360L Luggage Compartment Capacity40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAnthracite Headlining With Grab Handles And Clothes HooksBoardwalk Badge On Interior Facia PanelChrome Interior HighlightsColour Line - Carbon BlackCupholdersEnglish HandbookFront HeadrestsGlove CompartmentHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentInterior Lighting With 12 Basic Colours Selectable Via Toggle Switch In RoofIsofix Rear Child Seat PreparationLeather Gearshift Lever And Handbrake GaitersLed Reading Lights, Vanity Mirror Lights, Front Foot Well Light And Spotlight On Front SeatsMechanical Seat Adjustment, Driver Seat Height Adjust, Forward/Back And Front Seats BackrestMini Yours Fine Walk Nappa Leather Steering Wheel With Contrast Stitching In Silver And Mini Yours BadgeMini Yours Lounge Leather Upholstery With Sports SeatsMultifunction Steering WheelRear HeadrestsStorage Compartments In DoorsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool Kit
- Comfort Plus Pack - CountrymanExcitement Pack - CountrymanNavigation Pack - CountrymanPiano Black Exterior Pack - Countryman Cooper S/Sd/Se/Boardwalk
- 2 Tone Horn3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats6 Airbags - Front, Side, Head And Seat Belt TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Dsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic HandbrakeFront And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateAuto Drive Away LockingComfort Access SystemDeadlocking FunctionElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsStart/Stop Toggle With Keyless Go
- Chrome Line InteriorPiano Black Interior Trim
- 19" Turnstile Spoke 2 Tone Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1465 kgGross Vehicle Weight2020 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight555 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1390 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4297 cmWidth1822 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2001 cmHeight1557 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low31WLTP - MPG - Medium42.8WLTP - MPG - High48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max41.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.5 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP178 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW131 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280 nmEngine Torque - RPM1350 rpmEngine Torque - MKG28.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeB48a20m1
- Coin SeriesCooper S Boardwlk EdStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID93531Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %51NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power178Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleTurnstile Spoke 2 ToneAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low206WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min154
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.