MINI Electric Hatchback135kW Cooper S Level 1 33kWh 3 Doors Auto
No. Of Seats
- Metallic PaintMetallic paint
- Cruise controlCruise controlPASElectro-mechanical speed dependant steering assistance
- Sports seatsDouble stripe cloth upholstery with sport seatsSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and length steering column adjustmentCruise control3 spoke sports multifunctional leather steering wheel with integrated controls for cruise control, brake function + audio/communication
- Front electric windowsElectric front+rear windowsWindscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsRear wiperRear window wiper
- Trip computerOn board computerService indicatorService interval indicatorDigital Instrument ClusterDigital cockpit
- LED FoglightsLED front fog lightsLED rear lightsRear LED lights with union jack designLED headlightsLED headlight with closed ring and daytime driving lights
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbag6 Airbags - front, side, head and seat belt tensioners
- Front head restraintsFront and rear head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatIsofix child seat anchor pointsFront and rear isofix with front passenger airbag deactivationHeight adjustable drivers seatMechanical seat adjustment, driver seat height adjust, forward/back and front seats backrest
- Traction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Electrically adjustable passenger seatBlack velour floor mats
- 2 zone climate control2 zone automatic air conditioning
- Digital radioFM tuner and DAB digital radio
- AlarmAlarm system with tilt sensor, monitoring doors, bonnet interior and tailgateImmobiliserElectronic vehicle immobiliserKeyless goStart/stop toggle in yellow with keyless go
- Bluetooth connectionCompatible mobile phone bluetooth with audio streaming
- Navigation systemNavigation pack - Mini Hatchback Cooper S Electric 1/2
- Minimum Kerbweight1365 kgGross Vehicle Weight1770 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Max. Towing Weight - Braked-Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked-Max. Loading Weight405 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)211 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load60 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)731 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length3845 cmWidth1727 cmWheelbase2495 cmWidth (including mirrors)1928 cmHeight1432 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC Applies-EC Urban (mpg)-EC Extra Urban (mpg)-EC Combined (mpg)-
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.3 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM7000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270 nmEngine Torque - RPM4800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)-Cylinders - Stroke (mm)-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Camshaft-Fuel Delivery-Catalytic Convertor-Engine Layout-Compression Ratio-TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeIb1p23m0
- Coin SeriesCooper S Level 1Coin Description33kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power184Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleRevolite SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro Emissions-Noise Level dB(A)-CO-HC-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)210Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)150Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)84Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)36Battery Charge Type 4 kW50Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh32.6Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low318WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - Min318WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - Max315WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium306WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - Min306WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - Max303WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High259WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - Min259WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - Max257WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High177WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - Min177WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - Max176WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City310WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Min310WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Max308WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb233WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min234WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max232WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low11.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - Min11.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - Max11.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium11.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - Min11.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - Max11.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High13.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - Min13.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - Max13.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High20.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - Min20.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - Max20.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City11.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - Min11.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - Max11.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min15.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max15.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - Max5.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - Min5.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High3.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - Max3.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - Min3.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High4.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - Max4.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - Min4.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low5.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - Max5.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - Min5.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium5.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - Max5.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - Min5.4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Extra High110WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - Max109WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - Min110WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City193WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Max191WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Min193WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb145WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max144WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min145WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High161WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - Max160WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - Min161WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low198WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - Max196WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - Min198WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium190WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - Max188WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - Min190
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.