MINI Hatchback2.0 JCW GP II 3 Doors Auto [Touring pack] [8 Speed]
No. Of Seats
- Metallic PaintMetallic paint
- Front armrestFront centre armrestAudio remote controlMultifunction steering wheelSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and length steering column adjustmentSports seatsDinamica/leather upholstery with JCW GP sport bucket seats
- Front electric windowsElectric front+rear windowsWindscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jets
- Trip computerOn board computerService indicatorService interval indicatorDigital Instrument ClusterDigital cockpitDigital Instrument ClusterBlack panel digital instrument cluster with GP specific displays
- AlarmAlarm system with tilt sensor, monitoring doors, bonnet interior and tailgateKeyless goStart/stop toggle with keyless goImmobiliserElectronic vehicle immobiliser
- LED rear lightsRear LED lights with union jack designLED headlightsLED headlight with closed ring and daytime driving lights
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbag6 Airbags - front, side, head and seat belt tensioners
- Front head restraintsFront head restraintsHeated front seatDriver and front passenger seat heatingHeight adjustable drivers seatMechanical seat adjustment, driver seat height adjust, forward/back and front seats backrest
- Traction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)ESPDSC setting including GP mode
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Cruise controlCruise control with brake assistPASElectro-mechanical speed dependant steering assistance
- Digital radioFM tuner and DAB digital radio
- 2 zone climate control2 zone automatic air conditioning
- Sport suspensionSports suspension (specific damper settings, performance springs and wheel camber adjustments)
- Alloy wheels18" John Cooper Works gp spoke forged lightweight 2-tone alloy wheels
- Navigation systemNavigation plus pack - Mini Hatchback GP
- Minimum Kerbweight1255 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked-Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked-Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)612 litresNo. of Seats2Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)816 litres
- Length3879 cmWidth1762 cmWheelbase2495 cmHeight1420 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesWLTP - MPG - Low24.1WLTP - MPG - Medium34.4WLTP - MPG - High39.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High34.4WLTP - MPG - Comb34WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min34WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max34WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.2 secTop Speed164 mphEngine Power - BHP306 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW225 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesJcw Gp Ii Touring PkCoin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %79NCAP Child Occupant Protection %73NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %56NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power306Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleGp SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)189 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low266WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium187WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min189
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.