Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Hatchback1.5 Exceed 5 Doors CVT 4WD
No. Of Seats
- Roof railsBlack roof railsElectric sunroofPower panoramic glass sunroof
- Front armrestFront centre armrestRear armrestCentre rear armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic steering columnAudio remote controlSteering wheel audio controlsLeather seat trimLeather upholstery with orange stitching
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsRear headrestsHeight adjustable rear head restraintsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable front headrestsElectrically adjustable drivers seat4 way electrically adjustable drivers seatFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable drivers seat
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserAlarmThatcham Cat.1 alarmKeyless goKeyless entry and start operation system
- Trip computerTrip computerHead up displayHead up Display
- ABSABS/EBDTraction controlActive stability and traction controlCollision avoidance brakingActive city brakingCollision avoidance brakingForward collision mitigation system
- Front fog lightsFront and rear fog lampsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsAutomated High-beam assistAuto high beamLED headlightsLED headlamps with auto levelling
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsRear wiperRear windscreen wiper with washer
- Electric door mirrorsElectric heated folding door mirrors
- Collision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise controlPASPower SteeringLane departure warningLane departure warning systemLane departure warningLane change assistantReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsReverse parking aid360 degree parking cameraBlind spot informationBlind spot warning
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagFront, side, curtain and knee airbagsIsofix child seat anchor points2x 2nd row ISOFIX child seat mountings
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone climate control
- Tyre repair kitTyre inflation kit
- Digital radioDAB Digital radio3rd party sound systemRockford Fosgate premium audio with 9 speakersUSB/iPod interfaceFront twin USB port
- Mobile phone App interfaceAndroid AutoMobile phone App interfaceApple car playBluetooth connectionBluetooth hands free, audio music streaming with voice control
- Alloy wheels18" black/silver alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1560Gross Vehicle Weight2150Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60Max. Towing Weight - Braked1600Max. Loading Weight590No. of Seats5
- Length4405Width1805Wheelbase2670Width (including mirrors)NHeight1685Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesTrueEC Urban (mpg)33.2EC Extra Urban (mpg)39.2EC Combined (mpg)36.7WLTP - MPG - Low26.6WLTP - MPG - Medium34.9WLTP - MPG - High37.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High31WLTP - MPG - Comb32.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Min26.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Max26.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min34.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max34.9WLTP - MPG - High - Min37.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max37.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min31WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max31WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min32.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max32.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.4Top Speed124Engine Power - BHP163Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW120Engine Power - RPM5500Engine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250Engine Torque - RPM2400Engine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75Cylinders - Stroke (mm)84.8CC1499Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesExceedCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage62500Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %78NCAP Pedestrian Protection %80NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power163Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)175Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low245WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium187WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb196WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min245WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max245WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min187WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max187WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max196WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min196
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
i like it very much
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.