Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Hatchback1.5 Verve 5 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- 'Lights On' Warning BuzzerAndroid AutoApple Car PlayAutomatic Start/Stop SystemBluetooth Hands Free, Audio Music Streaming With Voice ControlCruise Control + Speed LimiterLane Departure Warning SystemLcd Multi Information Colour DisplayPower SteeringRear View CameraSda Infotainment SystemSmartphone Link Audio DisplaySmartphone TrayTachometerTouch Pad Controller For Infotainment SystemTrip Computer
- 6 SpeakersDab Digital RadioFront Twin Usb Port
- Auto High BeamAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBlack Door SashesBlack Material Front Bumper CentreBlack Roof RailsBlack Side Sill GarnishBlack Wheel Arch GarnishesChrome Tailgate HandleColour Keyed Door Mirrors/HandlesColour Keyed Rear SpoilerDusk Sensing HeadlightsElectric Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront And Rear Fog LampsFront Skid Plate - SilverHalogen Projector HeadlampsLed Daytime Running LightsRear High-Mounted Stop LampRear Skid Plate - SilverRear Windscreen Wiper With WasherShark Fin Roof AerialSide And Rear Window Privacy GlassSilver Front GrilleVariable Intermittent Front Wash/WipeVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Power Socket In Rear3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatBlack Interior Door HandlesBlack Leather Gear Lever KnobCargo Room Underfloor CompartmentClimate ControlCoathanger (1)Drivers FootrestFabric Door TrimFabric UpholsteryFloor Console Box With LidFront And Rear Interior LampsFront Centre ArmrestFront Door Pocket Bottle HoldersFront Sunvisors With Vanity MirrorsGloveboxHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Rear Head RestraintsIlluminated Front CupholdersLeather HandbrakeLed Illuminated Smartphone TrayLed Interior Illuminated Drink HolderLed Interior Illumination - Door Inner Handle, Door Grip And Door Pocket In FrontLuggage Area LampMap Reading LampNeedle Punch Floor CarpetRetractable Assist Grips (4)Retractable Luggage CoverSlide And Recline Adjustable Rear SeatsSteering Wheel Audio ControlsSunglasses HolderTilt/Telescopic Steering ColumnTonneau Cover With Under Floor Storage
- 2X 2Nd Row Isofix Child Seat Mountings3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdActive City BrakingActive Stability And Traction ControlBrake Assist FunctionEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision Mitigation SystemFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seatbelt PretensionerFront, Side, Curtain And Knee AirbagsHill Start AssistReinforced Impact Safety Evolution (Rise) Body Safety SystemSeatbelt Warning LampTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVentilated Front Disc Brakes
- Central Door LockingDeadlocksImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsSteering LockThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Ayc Active Yaw Control
- Gloss Black Dashboard
- 16" Alloy WheelsTyre Inflation Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1425 kgGross Vehicle Weight2050 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)63 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Loading Weight625 kgNo. of Seats5
- Length4405 cmWidth1805 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)-Height1685 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesEC Urban (mpg)34.9 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)47.1 mpgEC Combined (mpg)42.2 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low28.8WLTP - MPG - Medium40.9WLTP - MPG - High44.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb37.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Min28.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max28.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min40.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max40.9WLTP - MPG - High - Min44.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max44.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min36.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min37.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max37.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min9.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max9.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.7 secTop Speed127 mphEngine Power - BHP163 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW120 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM2400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesVerveCoin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage62500 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %78NCAP Pedestrian Protection %80NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power163Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/70 R16Tyre Size Rear215/70 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)154 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low220WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min220WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max220WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min170
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
i like it very much
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.