Nissan E-Nv200 Combi Electric Estate80kW Acenta 40kWh 5 Doors Auto [5 seat]
- Electric Front WindowsFixed Windows In Side Sliding DoorsFront Fog LightsRear Window DefrosterRear WiperSecond Row Sliding Side WindowsElectric Door MirrorsBody Colour Bumpers
- 6.6Kw Charger60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAuto Air Conditioning With Climate ControlBoot ProtectionCloth UpholsteryFront Head RestraintsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatIsofix Child Seat PreparationMode 3 Type 2/ 32A/7-Pin CableQuick Charge PortRake Adjustable Steering WheelRear HeadrestsTonneau Cover
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsCurtain AirbagDriver And Passenger AirbagsEspSide AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVdc Dynamic Vehicle Control
- AlarmImmobiliserIntelligent KeyRemote Central Locking
- Usb/Ipod ConnectionRadio/Cd And Mp3 CompatibilityDab Digital Radio2 Speakers
- Trip ComputerTelematics SystemService Interval IndicatorRear View CameraPasEvse Charging CableCruise Control + Speed LimiterBluetooth Phone Integration System
- 15" Steel WheelsSteel Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight2250 kgGross Vehicle Weight2864 kgMax. Loading Weight614 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)2300 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)3100 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4560 cmWidth1755 cmWheelbase2725 cmWidth (including mirrors)2011 cmHeight1858 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)14 secTop Speed76 mphEngine Power - BHP109 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW80 kwEngine Power - RPM10500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT187Engine Torque - NM254 nmEngine Torque - MKG25.9
- CC1 ccEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesAcenta [5 Seat]Coin Description80kw 40kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage62000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722aService Interval Mileage18000 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %75NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %60NCAP Safety Assist %38NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power109Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type15" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1290Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 2 kW6.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage20-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh40NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles170Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City301WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb200WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.17WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City187WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb124
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How many miles can this van do on a full charge?The Nissan E-NV200s can achieve ranges between 124-187 miles.How long is the warranty on this van?All Nissan E-NV200s are covered by a 5 year/60,000 mile warranty and its battery is covered for 8 years/100,000 miles.What are the service intervals on this van?Nissan E-NV200s will require a service every 12 months/8000 miles.How much tax will I pay on this vehicle?Nothing. It is a zero-emission vehicle and therefore exempt from 'road tax' and congestion charges.Will I receive a free charging point with this van?Yes, you will. You'll also find all the required charging cables in the van too.