Nissan Micra Hatchback1.0 DIG-T 117 N-Tec 5 Doors
- Adjustable Speed LimiterAdvanced Drive Assist Display 5'' Tft Coloured ScreenBluetooth SystemCruise ControlLane Departure PreventionLane Departure Warning SystemNew Nissan Connect Touchscreen Navigation And Entertainment SystemOutside Temperature GaugePower Assist SteeringRear Parking Sensors And Rear View CameraService Interval IndicatorSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoStop/Start SystemTomtom Connected ServicesTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- 4 SpeakersAudio System With Mp3Aux-In SocketDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb/Ipod Connection
- 4 Pocket Halogen Headlights With Signature FinisherAntennaAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorBody Colour Front Door HandlesConcealed Rear Door HandlesDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsHigh Beam AssistHigh Mounted Stop LampJacknife Key Type X1Led Signature Daytime Running LightsN-Tec BadgePower Front WindowsRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Privacy GlassRear Roof SpoilerRear WiperRear Wiper With Reverse Link
- 12V Power Point Front2 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests3 Cupholders60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatBoot Compartment CoverBoot LightCasual Cloth UpholsteryChrome Interior Door HandlesDriver's Seat Manual Height AdjustDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsFront And Rear Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersFront Console Storage BoxGear Shift IndicatorGrey Pvc Front Door PadsHeight Adjustable Front Headrests With Satin Sliver DecorationHeight Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated Electric Window SwitchIsofix Front Passenger And Rear Seat PreparationLuggage Compartment LightingManual Air ConditioningMap Reading LampParcel ShelfPassenger Seat Back PocketReclining Front SeatsSatin Silver Accents On Steering WheelSatin Silver Air VentsSatin Silver Decoration On Gear KnobSoft Knee Pad With StitchingSoft Touch Upper Ip With Grey Pc InsertTilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering Wheel
- Gloss Black Personalisation Exterior Pack - Micra
- Abs+Ebd+Brake AssistCrash SensorDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEsp + Asr Traction Control + Csv Understeer ControlForward Emergency BrakingFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners And Load LimitersHill Start AssistIntelligent Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemRear Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners And Load LimitersSeatbelt WarningThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti-Theft ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- 17" Black Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1095 kgGross Vehicle Weight1550 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)41 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked555 kgMax. Loading Weight455 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)300 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load40 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1004 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10
- Length3999 cmWidth1743 cmWheelbase2525 cmWidth (including mirrors)1935 cmHeight1439 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low37.7WLTP - MPG - Medium50.4WLTP - MPG - High56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.9 secTop Speed121 mphEngine Power - BHP117 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW86 kwEngine Power - RPM5250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT133Engine Torque - NM180 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG18.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.3 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeHr10ddt
- Coin SeriesN-TecCoin DescriptionDig-T 117Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID87631Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %79NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %49NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power117Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)114 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.028WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb133
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.