Nissan Micra Hatchback1.0 IG-T 100 Visia+ 5 Doors
- Adjustable Speed LimiterBluetooth SystemLane Departure PreventionLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep Assist SystemOutside Temperature GaugePower Assist SteeringStop/Start SystemTrip Computer
- 2 SpeakersAm/Fm RadioAudio System With Mp3Usb/Ipod Connection
- 4 Pocket Halogen Headlights With Signature FinisherAntennaAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Door HandlesBlack Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersConcealed Rear Door HandlesDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsHigh Beam AssistHigh Mounted Stop LampJacknife Key Type X1Led Daytime Running LightsPower Front WindowsRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Roof SpoilerRear Wiper With Reverse Link
- 12V Power Point Front2 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests3 Cupholders60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatBoot Compartment CoverBoot LightCasual Cloth UpholsteryDriver's Seat Manual Height AdjustDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsFront And Rear Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersFront Console Storage BoxGear Shift IndicatorGrey Pvc Front Door PadsHeight Adjustable Front Headrests With Satin Sliver DecorationHeight Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated Electric Window SwitchIsofix Front Passenger And Rear Seat PreparationLuggage Compartment LightingManual Air ConditioningMap Reading LampParcel ShelfPassenger Seat Back PocketReclining Front SeatsSoft Knee Pad With StitchingSoft Touch Upper Ip With Grey Pc InsertTilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering Wheel
- Abs+Ebd+Brake AssistCrash SensorDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEsp + Asr Traction Control + Csv Understeer ControlForward Emergency BrakingFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners And Load LimitersHill Start AssistIntelligent Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemRear Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners And Load LimitersSeatbelt WarningThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti-Theft ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- 15" Steel WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1060 kgGross Vehicle Weight1550 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)41 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked555 kgMax. Loading Weight490 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)300 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load40 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1004 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10
- Length3999 cmWidth1743 cmWheelbase2525 cmWidth (including mirrors)1935 cmHeight1455 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - Min37.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max36.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min54.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max51.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min62.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.9 secTop Speed114 mphEngine Power - BHP100 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW74 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT106Engine Torque - NM144 nmEngine Torque - RPM2750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.3 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionManualGears5 SpeedEngine CodeHr10det
- Coin SeriesVisia +Coin DescriptionIg-T 100Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 078eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %79NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %49NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power100Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)103 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.047WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min126
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.