Nissan Qashqai Hatchback1.3 DiG-T 160 Acenta Premium 5 Doors DCT
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Advanced Drive Assist Display 5'' Tft Coloured ScreenAndroid AutoApple Carplay PreparationBluetooth ConnectivityCruise Control + Speed LimiterElectric Speed Sensitive Power SteeringFront Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning SystemNissan Connect Evo 7" Touchscreen Navigation And Entertainment SystemNormal Or Sport Selectable SteeringOutside Temperature SensorRear Parking SensorsRear View CameraService Interval IndicatorSmartphone IntegrationStop/Start SystemTomtom Connected ServicesTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerVoice Control System
- 6 SpeakersAm/Fm Radio, Cd Audio SystemAux-In SocketDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Port
- Anti Dazzle Rear View MirrorAuto WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Door MirrorsChrome Window SurroundDaytime Running Lights Dip Function When Turn Signal AppliedElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front And Rear Windows With One Touch Illuminated Window ControlsElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsHalogen HeadlightsHeated Door MirrorsHigh Beam AssistIntelligent Auto HeadlightsLed Indicators In Door MirrorsRear Roof SpoilerRear Wiper With Reverse LinkShark Fin AntennaSignature Led Daytime Running LightsUnderbody Vortex Generators
- 2 X Front 12V Power Sockets3 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAmbient Lighting In Centre ConsoleBoot LightingCentre Console Storage Box/ArmrestChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryDriver's Seat Manual Height AdjustDual Zone Climate ControlFront And Rear Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersFront And Rear Seat Belt Pre-Tensioners With Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIsofix On Outer Rear SeatsLeather D Shaped Steering WheelLeather Gear LeverLeather Knee PadManual Height Adjustable Front Passenger SeatManual Lumbar Support On Driver SeatParcel Shelf Stow Function Under Luggage BoardPollen FilterRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersTilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering Wheel
- 6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAbs, Esp, Ebd And Brake AssistAuto Hold FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Seat Belt WarningFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistIntelligent Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti-Theft ImmobiliserRemote Central LockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Nissan Chassis Control (Intelligent Ride Control, Intelligent Trace Control, Intelligent Engine Brake)
- Piano Black Dash Trim
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1315 kgGross Vehicle Weight1885 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked695 kgMax. Loading Weight570 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)430 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1598 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length4394 cmWidth1815 cmWheelbase2646 cmWidth (including mirrors)2070 cmHeight1590 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesEC Urban (mpg)42.2 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)61.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)52.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low27.7WLTP - MPG - Medium43.5WLTP - MPG - High49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb40.9WLTP - MPG - Low - Min27.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max27.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min43.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max43.5WLTP - MPG - High - Min49.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min40.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max40.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max40.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.9 secTop Speed123 mphEngine Power - BHP160 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW118 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.4 mmCC1332 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeHr13
- Coin SeriesAcenta PremiumCoin DescriptionDig-T Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage180000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %79NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power160Badge Engine CC1.3 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)123 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low231WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb156
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.