Nissan X-Trail Station Wagon1.7 dCi Acenta Premium 5 Doors [7 Seat]
- 5" Tft Driver Information CentreBluetooth Phone Integration SystemCruise Control + Speed LimiterFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntelligent Around View MonitorLane Departure Warning SystemNissan Connect Evo 7" Touchscreen Navigation And Entertainment System With Android Auto, Apple Car Play, Tomtom Maps And Live TrafficPasStand Still Assist Auto Hold FunctionTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- 6 SpeakersDab Digital RadioRadio/CdRear Usb PortSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb/Aux Input Socket
- Anti Dazzle Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBlack Honeycomb Front GrilleBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome Door HandlesChrome Window SurroundElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fog LightsHalogen HeadlightsHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsPanoramic Sunroof With One Touch ShadeRear Privacy GlassRod AntennaShark Fin Roof Aerial
- 3 Rear Headrests60/40 Split Rear Bench SeatCentre Console Storage Box/ArmrestCloth UpholsteryConfigurable Luggage Board SystemDriver's Manual Adjustable Lumbar SupportDual Zone Climate ControlFront And Rear Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersFront CupholdersFront/Rear ArmrestsHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIndividual Rear Reading LightsIsofix Child Seat AttachmentLeather D Shaped Steering WheelLeather Steering Wheel And Gear KnobPollen FilterTilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering Wheel
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side AirbagsAbsChild Locks On Rear DoorsEbd + Brake AssistElectric Parking BrakeEsp + Traction ControlIntelligent Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserRemote Central LockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Nissan Chassis Control (Intelligent Ride Control, Intelligent Trace Control, Intelligent Engine Brake)
- 17" Alloy WheelsFull Size Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1655 kgGross Vehicle Weight2295 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight640 kgNo. of Seats7
- Length4690 cmWidth1820 cmWheelbase2705 cmWidth (including mirrors)2060 cmHeight (including roof rails)1710 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)47.9 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)58.9 mpgEC Combined (mpg)54.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low40.9WLTP - MPG - Medium48.9WLTP - MPG - High54.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High43.1WLTP - MPG - Comb46.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.7 secTop Speed121 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT251Engine Torque - NM340 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG34.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)87 mmCC1749 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.3:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeR9n
- Coin SeriesAcenta Premium 7 StCoin DescriptionDciStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage90000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months60 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %79NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.7 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/65 R17Tyre Size Rear225/65 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)136 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.001 g/kmNOx0.08WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High172WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb158
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.