Nissan E-Nv200 Electric80kW Acenta Van Auto 40kWh
- ABSABSTraction controlESPTraction controlTraction controlTraction controlVehicle dynamic control
- Remote central lockingRemote central lockingImmobiliserImmobiliserAlarmAnti-theft alarm system
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbag
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows
- Front fog lightsFront fog lights
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver seat
- Speed limitersSpeed limiter
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholsterySteering wheel rake adjustmentRake adjustable steering wheel
- Radio/CDRadio/CD and mp3 compatibilityRadioDigital radio (DAB)
- Steel wheels15" steel wheels
- Air conditioningAutomatic air conditioning
- Insurance Group 1NInsurance Group 2NChassis Engine NumberNVin/Frame No.NCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage62000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Exhaust SystemNFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsAlternator AmpsNFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPasClutchNAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNRunning Cost League HeadingsNThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesFalseGhost model for valuation purposesFalseService Interval Mileage18000NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NBadge Engine CC0Badge Power109Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Minimum Kerbweight1515Gross Vehicle Weight2220Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)NMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNPayload705Load Space Volume4.2Boot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats2Max. Roof LoadNLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)N
- Length4560Width (excluding mirrors)1755Wheelbase2725Width (including mirrors)2011Height1858Height (including roof rails)NTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- ECNEC UrbanNEC Extra UrbanNEC CombinedN
- 0 to 6214Top Speed76BHP109PSTrue0 to 60FalseEngine Power KW80Engine Power RPM10500Engine Torque LBS.FT187Engine Torque NM254Engine Torque MKG25.9
- BoreNStrokeNCC1CylindersNCylinder LayoutNNumber of ValvesNValve gearNFuel TypeElectricCatalytic ConvertorNEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression RatioNGears1 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryNCooling SystemNAutomatic TransmissionTrueManual TransmissionFalseEngine CodesN
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type15" SteelWheel StyleNTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?FalseSpace Saver?False
- CO20Standard Euro EmissionsNNoise Level dB(A)NCONNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesNHCN
- Battery Capacity in kWh40Battery Charge Type 1 kW6.6Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)450Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonNEDC Maximum EV Range Miles170Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.9Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City301WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb200WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.17WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City187WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb124
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Nissan e-NV200 LCV offers city van operators a clean, cost-effective alternative to a diesel-powered vehicle. Quieter, with more torque and featuring lower day-to-day costs, here's a way to promote an ethical and responsible urban approach to business.
There are some commercial vehicles that make all the sense in the world. Put Nissan's e-N...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.