Nissan E-Nv200 Electric80kW Acenta Van Auto 40kWh
- Bluetooth Phone IntegrationCruise ControlEvse Charging CablePasRear View CameraTelematics SystemTrip ComputerTyre Pressure Monitor
- 2 SpeakersDigital Radio (Dab)Radio/Cd And Mp3 CompatibilityUsb Connection
- Electric Front WindowsFront Fog Lights
- 6.6Kw ChargerAutomatic Air ConditioningCloth UpholsteryHeight Adjustable Driver SeatHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatLoad Area Floor ProtectionRake Adjustable Steering WheelRapid Charging
- Drivers AirbagSide Airbags
- Anti-Theft Alarm SystemImmobiliserIntelligent KeyRemote Central Locking
- AbsBattery Cooler And HeaterEspSpeed LimiterTraction ControlVehicle Dynamic Control
- 15" Steel WheelsSteel Spare Wheel
- Insurance Group 1-Insurance Group 2-Chassis Engine Number-Vin/Frame No.-Coin Series-Coin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage62000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust System-Front BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsAlternator Amps-Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPasClutch-Any aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoCoin Wheelbase Description Code-Coin Wheelbase Name Code-Coin Gross Vehicle Weight Code-Coin Power Output Code-Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Running Cost League Headings-This vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage18000 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-Badge Engine CC0Badge Power109Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesGeneration Mark1
- Minimum Kerbweight1515 kgGross Vehicle Weight2220 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Max. Towing Weight - Braked-Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked-Payload705 kgLoad Space Volume4.2Boot Capacity Saloons-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Down-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Removed-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Removed-No. of Seats2Max. Roof Load-Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)-
- Length4560 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1755 cmWheelbase2725 cmWidth (including mirrors)2011 cmHeight1858 cmHeight (including roof rails)-Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- EC-EC Urban-EC Extra Urban-EC Combined-
- 0 to 6214 secTop Speed76 mphBHP109 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW80 kwEngine Power RPM10500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT187Engine Torque NM254 nmEngine Torque MKG25.9
- Bore-Stroke-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Valve gear-Fuel TypeElectricCatalytic Convertor-Engine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio-Gears1 SpeedEngine Make-Fuel Delivery-Cooling System-Automatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNoEngine Codes-
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type15" SteelWheel Style-Tyre Make-Plated 3rd Axle-Plated 4th Axle-Alloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO20 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)-CO-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-HC-
- Battery Capacity in kWh40Battery Charge Type 1 kW6.6Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)450Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonNEDC Maximum EV Range Miles170Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.9Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City301WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb200WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.17WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City187WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb124
- RDE Certification Level-
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Nissan e-NV200 LCV offers city van operators a clean, cost-effective alternative to a diesel-powered vehicle. Quieter, with more torque and featuring lower day-to-day costs, here's a way to promote an ethical and responsible urban approach to business.
There are some commercial vehicles that make all the sense in the world. Put Nissan's e-N...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.