Nissan NavaraDouble Cab Pick Up N-Guard 2.3dCi 190 TT 4WD Auto
- 5" Hd Colour Tft ScreenAround View Monitor Camera SystemAudio Steering Wheel SwitchesColour Combination MeterConnect 2.0 Entertainment System With Touch Screen Sat Nav, App Integration, Traffic UpdateCruise Control With Speed LimiterElectromagnetic Lock On Fuel LidLocking Fuel CapOn-Board ComputerOutside Temperature GaugePasRear Parking SensorRear View CameraService IndicatorStop/Start ButtonTrip ComputerTyre Pressure Monitor
- 4 SpeakersApp IntegrationAux Input SocketBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Radio/Cd PlayerSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Connection
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionAutomatic Headlamp LevellingBlack Fog Light SurroundsBlack Front GrilleBlack Led Headlight InlaysBlack Rear Step BumberBlack Roof RailsBlack Side StepsBody Coloured Front BumperC-Channel Loadbox Tie DownsDusk Sensing HeadlightsElectric Folding Door Mirrors With IndicatorElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectric SunroofElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsFront Window Top ShadeGloss Black Door HandlesGloss Black Door MirrorsHeadlight WashersHeated Door MirrorsHigh Level Led Centre Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsMud Flaps Front And RearPrivacy GlassTailgate Spoiler
- 2X Front Cup Holder3 Adjustable Rear Head Restraints4 Way Adjustable Passenger Seat8 Way Adjustable Drivers SeatChrome Inner Door HandlesLeather & Cloth Seats with Blue StitchingDual Zone Climate ControlFront ArmrestFront HeadrestsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Vanity Mirrors With SunvisorsLeather Gear Lever And HandbrakeLeather Steering WheelLoad Restraining HooksPollen FilterRake Adjustable Steering WheelRear Air VentsRear Personal LightsSunglasses Holder
- Curtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagDriver Knee AirbagIsofix Child Seat MountingsPassenger Airbag With Deactivate SwitchSide Airbags
- Alarm And ImmobiliserIntelligent KeyLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central LockingSpare Wheel Lock
- 3 X 12V Power OutletsAbs + EbdCollision Avoidance BrakingElectronic Limited Slip Differential (Elsd)EspForward Emergency Brake AssistHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistRear Air Suspension With 5 LinkVehicle Dynamic Control
- 17" Steel Spare Wheel18" Black Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight2135 kgGross Vehicle Weight3250 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)73 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgPayload1115 kgNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load56 kgGross Train Weight6000 kg
- Length5330 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1850 cmWheelbase3150 cmWidth (including mirrors)2085 cmHeight1855 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4Front Overhang870Rear Overhang1310
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionDouble WishboneRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID43551Ghost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage18000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC2.3Badge Power190Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark4
- ECNoEC Urban32.1 mpgEC Extra Urban43.5 mpgEC Combined38.2 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low13.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium9.1WLTP - MPG - Comb30.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High30.1WLTP - MPG - High35.3WLTP - MPG - Low21.2WLTP - MPG - Medium31
- 0 to 6211.2 secTop Speed111 mphBHP190 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW140 kwEngine Power RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT332Engine Torque NM450 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG45.9
- Bore85 mmStroke101.3 mmCC2298 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.0:1Gears7 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNoEngine CodesYs23
- Tyre Size Front255/60 R18Tyre Size Rear255/60 R18Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO2252 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.0587 g/kmNOx0.0934HC+NOx0.0983Particles0.0006WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb194WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High246WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High211WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low350WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium237
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The unique selling point of Nissan's Navara pick-up, its multi-link suspension system, has been improved as part of a useful package of changes. Jonathan Crouch takes a look.
Ten Second Review
Nissan promise that this improved Navara pick-up can manage to offer relatively car-like ride, refinement and performance whilst remaining a dependable workhorse. Plus an even more powerful ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How many miles per gallon can I get from this pickup?The Nissan Navara offers drivers up to 36.7mpg & 40.4mpg.What does 'N-Guard' mean in the vehicle name?N-Guard' refers to the trim level for the vehicle. Other trims available include; Tekna, Connecta, Acenta & Visia - each trim includes a different range of features.What are the service intervals for this pickup?The service intervals on this pickup are every 2 years or every 25,000 miles.What is the payload for this vehicle?The Nissan Navara can carry a payload of up to 1315kg.How many miles per gallon can I get from this pickup?The Nissan Navara offers drivers up to 36.7mpg & 40.4mpg.What are the service intervals for this pickup?The service intervals on this pickup are every 2 years or every 25,000 miles.What kind of financial information do you need from my limited company for me to lease a pickup and what kind of mileage can I do?Information required for a limited company would be the company registration number, VAT registration number if applicable, the length of trading, business premises address, account number and sort code and also details of directors i.e full names, D.O.B and 5 years address history. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively, you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.If I was to ask for a canopy or roller shutter fitted in back how much would this cost?Hello, thanks for your question. The accessory prices range depending on which make you require, the roller shutter we fit is £1250+vat fitted and the prices of the canopy’s start at around £1600+vat fitted. Please see the below link that will direct you to the accessory page which includes the prices and pictures. http://www.pickuptrucksdirect.co.uk/nissan-pickup-leasing/navara.htmlWhat is the excess millage charge on these deals and what would be the lease cost for both 15,000 miles a year and 20,000 miles?Thanks for your question. The excess mileage varies on each contract and a number of factors are taken into account, some of these are the vehicle, the term of the agreement and the agreed annual mileage at the beginning of the contract. To get more details on this along with a cost please let us know a convenient time for us to contact you and we can run through a lot more detail and help advise you on the best contract for you and your business.Is there an option to get a hard top on the rear of the load bed?Hi. Thanks for getting in touch. We are able to offer a whole range of accessories for a Nissan Navara which can be fitted for you prior to the vehicle being delivered. The Accessories we can offer range from Roller Shutters and Mountain Tops to full size canopies. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Is this vehicle available in the Savanna yellow and what is the cost of the rear cover mountain top?Hello, Thank you for getting in touch. Yes this vehicle is available in Savanna yellow, the mountain top covers we supply are £1250+vat fitted. If you’d like to discuss this in further detail or get a tailored quote, please call one our specialists on 01442 838 193. Thank you, Richard Wells Sales ManagerAm looking for a double cab Nissan Navara Tekna Auto ideally in Blue. What is the delivery date please? Nissan are saying end of October.Hello, thank you for getting in touch. Most of our Nissan Navara Tekna Models are due in at the end of this month, so you should be expecting delivery the first week in September depending on accessory requirements. Please note as we sell hundreds of vehicles a week this can change daily. If you'd like to discuss this in further detail, please call one of our specialists direct on 01442 838 193. Thank you, Richard Wells Sales ManagerIs this a Euro6 engine/emmisions model?Hi Ian, thanks for getting in touch. The current stock coming through of the Nissan Navara NP300 Tekna Auto will be the new Euro 6 engine which will be available for delivery late September. We do have in stock a small selection of the Nissan Navara NP300 Tekna Manual which would be the current Euro 5 engine. These will be available for delivery within 3-4 weeks. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialists direct on 01442 838193. Thanks, Mike Daly Team LeaderHi Is it possible to have the new Navara fitted with a digital tachograph? If it is what sort of premium would it add to the lease cost? ThanksHello, yes we are able to fit a digital tachograph to the Nissan, we would need to speak to you to ask a few more questions about the exact model and positioning and then we can get a price for you. Thank you, Richard Wells Sales ManagerDo you have available in Black NP300 Navara D/Cab Tekna 2.3dci 190 4WD Auto. What is the delivery date?Hello, Yes we do have this specific model available in black. At the moment, we could deliver to you by the end of next month. Thank youHow much would a tow bar be? If this isn't purchased in the agreement, can one be fitted afterwards?Hi, A single electric tow bar is £399+vat and a twin electric tow bar is £450+vat.Can you supply this vehicle with the load area covered with the extra large hood hard top?Thanks for your question. We can offer almost any type of cover to the back of your new pickup. We are one of the only companies in the UK to have our very own workshop dedicated to fitting accessories to all new vehicles. The most popular covers for the Nissan NP300 would be the Truck Canopy this is a secure lockable top that will give you height and protection for your tools, the Roller shutter again is lockable and would protect any tools or equipment in the back. Further options would be the Mountain Top or EGR cover these again lock and lift up on to two gas struts but also will protect any equipment you have in the back. Alternatively if you find a cover you would like we would do our upmost to get you the best deal and fit this onto your new vehicle. You could either pay for the accessory as a one off payment up front before delivery or across the length of your agreement. If you pay for your accessory in the monthly payments and the vehicle is being returned to the lease company they would expect to see the vehicle back with the same accessories on.Does the vehicle come with a canopy for the back?Hi, thank you for getting in touch. Yes we can supply and fit a large selection of Canopy’s for the new NP300. This would be an additional cost to the prices on the website. Thank youDoes this vehicle qualify as a commercial vehicle in HMRC's eyes for claiming VAT back if purchasing? What are the CO2 emissions please?The Nissan Navara is classed as a light commercial vehicle on the log book, so you will be able to claim up to 100% back providing you are VAT registered. The Co2 is 215 grams per kilometre.What are the options for the rear IE cab or cover and what are the costs?We can supply and fit any nearly any accessory you need for the pickup truck. The usual setup would be either a canopy, roller shutter or mountain top. These accessories range from £1200 + VAT to £1475 + VAT fitted. We can supply and fit accessories before you take delivery of the vehicle, and we can spread the cost over your monthly payments for the duration of your contract.Does the Acenta 190 have the d40 engine?The Nissan Navara Double Cab Pick Up Acenta 2.5dCi 190 4WD does indeed have the D40 engine. To explain, the ‘D40’ is the newer model Nissan Navara, whereas the previous model is a ‘D22’. The D40 has now been available for the past 6 or 7 years.I take it these prices are on 10k pa, how much is it for 15k pa?Thank you for your interest in Vanarama. The mileage you do can change the rates that we can offer on our vehicles, including the Nissan Navara. For a personalised quote please contact us directly on 01442 838193 and one of our account managers will go through all the options available for you and your business.Does the Visia double cab manual have a spare wheel?Hi Gill, Yes a Nissan Navara Double Cab Visia has a full size spare wheel.I am looking to see if the vehicle can come with the snug box or closed lid pick up option?We can fit any extras that you require in the back of the pickup for you, whether that's a canopy, roller shutter or mountain top. The Nissan Navara Tekna doesn't come with anything in the back as standard so we can add whatever you need. For your convenience, we can include the cost in your monthly leasing payments. Kind regards, Richard Wells, Account ManagerHow many miles per gallon can I get from this vehicle?The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Nissan Navara is 40.3 - 44.9mpg (Combined) depending on the model.How long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Nissan Navara in stock, ready for delivery in 3-4 weeks.Do I get breakdown recovery?Yes, the Nissan Navara comes with breakdown recovery for 3 years.What are the service intervals for this vehicle?The service interval for the Nissan Navara is 12,500 miles.