Nissan Nv250 L11.5 dCi 115ps Acenta Van
- Remote central lockingRemote central lockingImmobiliserElectronic immobiliserDeadlocksSuperlocking
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbag
- Service indicatorService indicator
- Steering wheel rake adjustmentSteering wheel rake adjustmentCloth seat trimTanega cloth upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentSteering wheel reach adjustment
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsElectric folding door mirrorsHeated door mirrorsHeated door mirrors
- ABSABS + EBDTraction controlESPTraction controlVehicle dynamic control
- Air conditioningManual air conditioning
- Steel wheels15" steel wheels
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows with one touch drivers window
- Height adjustable drivers seatDrivers seat slide, reclining and height adjustment
- RadioDigital radio (DAB)Radio/CDRadio/CD playerAudio remote controlSteering wheel audio and hands free controls
- Front fog lightsFront fog lamps
- PASPower assisted steering
- Insurance Group 1NInsurance Group 2NChassis Engine NumberNVin/Frame No.NCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Front BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionLeaf SpingsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNRunning Cost League HeadingsNThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesFalseGhost model for valuation purposesFalseService Interval Mileage25000Service Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NBadge Engine CC1.5Badge Power115Vehicle Homologation ClassN1
- Minimum Kerbweight1320Gross Vehicle Weight1980Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60Max. Towing Weight - Braked1050Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked695Payload660Boot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats2Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)N
- Length4282Width (excluding mirrors)1829Wheelbase2697Width (including mirrors)2138Height1805Height (including roof rails)1844Load Length1862Load Width1219Load Height1251Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7Rear Overhang710Side Load Door Width636Side Load Door Height1130Lower Rear Door Width1223Rear Door Height1129Load Deck Height558Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1218
- ECFalseEC Urban54.3EC Extra Urban65.7EC Combined61.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max43.5WLTP - MPG - High - Max57.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max55.4
- 0 to 6211.2Top Speed107BHP115PSTrue0 to 60FalseEngine Power KW85Engine Power RPM3750Engine Torque LBS.FT192Engine Torque NM260Engine Torque RPM1750Engine Torque MKG26.5
- Bore76Stroke80.5CC1461Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves8Valve gearSohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionFalseManual TransmissionTrueEngine CodesK9k G8
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type15" SteelWheel StyleNTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?FalseSpace Saver?FalseAutomatic ClutchFalse
- CO2122Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)NHCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max172WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max133
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Nissan's NV250 compact van has a familiar feel but a class-leading warranty. Jonathan Crouch takes a look.
Ten Second Review
Operators of small vans don't care about the provenance of the designs they're presented with: only whether they're competitively priced, practically-shaped, capable of carrying stout loads and come supported by a peace of mind warranty. Nissan's NV250 seems...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.