Peugeot 3008 Estate1.6 Hybrid 225 Allure 5 Doors e-EAT8
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
No. Of Seats
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure sensorCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagAdaptive driver and front passenger airbags with passenger airbag deactivation function3x3 point rear seat belts3x Rear three-point retractable seatbelts with force limiters in the outer rear seatsFront head restraints3x Front optimised safety headrests and rear retractable headrests with height adjustableFront side airbagsDriver and front passenger side airbag
- ImmobiliserElectronic immobiliserRemote central lockingRemote control central locking with two plip keysCentral lockingCentral locking button on dashAlarmPerimetric and volumetric alarm with lift and tilt sensor
- Partial leather seat upholsteryPiedimonte cloth/Leather upholsteryPower Assisted SteeringElectric power steering with reach and rake adjustable steering columnRear armrestRear armrest with ski flap and two cup holdersFront armrestCentre front armrest with butterfly wing opening and illuminated storage compartment
- Trip computerMulti function trip computerNavigation system3D connected navigation + voice control + Peugeot connect SOS and assistanceMobile phone App interfaceMirror screen with mirror link, apple carplay and android autoDigital Instrument ClusterPEUGEOT i-Cockpit with configurable 12.3" Head-up digital instrument panelAudio remote controlPEUGEOT i-Cockpit with compact sports steering wheel
- Isofix child seat anchor points3x Isofix child seat fittings in the front passenger and outer rear seats
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpersRoof railsAluminium longitudinal roof bars
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted controlsDigital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceUSB socket
- Electric door mirrorsElectric operated/heated door mirrorsBlind spot informationPower folding door mirrors with blind spot detection indicator and auto dipping function in reverse gear
- Hill holdHill start assistAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)Anti lock braking system + Electronic brake force distribution
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic climate control
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Lane departure warningLane departure warning systemReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsTraffic sign recognitionSpeed limit + road sign recognition and recommendation
- Rear wiperAutomatic triggered rear windscreen wiper in reverse gearWindscreen heatingHeated rear windscreen with integrated antennaFront electric windowsOne touch electric front/rear windows with pinch protection
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsRear LED Peugeot signature 'Claw Effect' lights
- Headlight washersVisibility pack - 3008Lane departure warningSafety Plus Pack - 3008
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth telephone facility
- Minimum Kerbweight1760 kgGross Vehicle Weight2270 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight510 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)395 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1357 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.67
- Length4447 cmWidth1841 cmWheelbase2675 cmWidth (including mirrors)2098 cmHeight1620 cmHeight (including roof rails)1624 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.9 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP225 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW165 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeEp6fadtxdhp
- Coin SeriesAllureCoin DescriptionHybrid 225Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0726eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %86NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %67NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power225Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleDetroitAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)49 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.46 g/kmHC0.015NOx0.016HC+NOx-Particles0.0012
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)225Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)105Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 3 kW-Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage-Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Battery Capacity in kWh13.2Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Min75WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Max60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min64WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max53WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Max37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Min47WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max33WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min40
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - Min197WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - Max209WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - Min139WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - Max156WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - Min134WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - Max154WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - Min169WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - Max194WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Min156WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Max176WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb30WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min30WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max41
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - Min32.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - Max30.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - Min45.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - Max40.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - Min47.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - Max41.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - Min37.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - Max33WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Min40.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Max36.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - Min8.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - Max9.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - Min5.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - Max6.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.8WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max1.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min222WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max157
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.