Peugeot 308 Hatchback1.6 PureTech 260 GTi 5 Doors [Digital i-Cockpit]
- 3.5" Gti Instrument Panel Display3D Connected NavigationBluetooth Telephone FacilityExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With 9.7" Capacitive Touchscreen In Centre ConsolePeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Multi-Function Steering WheelPeugeot I-Cockpit With Head-Up Instrument PanelProgrammable Cruise Control And Speed LimiterVisio Park 1 With 180 Degree Colour Reversing Camera
- 6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioSteering Column Mounted Multifunction ControlsUsb SocketVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- 2 X Rear Number Plate LightsAluminium Gti Door Sill FinishersAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBody Colour Door HandlesChrome Side Window TrimDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch/Auto Up/DownElectric Operated/Heated Door MirrorsFront Windscreen Wiper With Multi Speed SettingFull Led Headlights With Sequential Led Indicators, Sports Front Bumper And Self-Levelling HeadlightsGti Emblems In Front Wings And TailgateHeadlights Left On Audible WarningHeated Rear WindscreenLarge Twin Exhaust And Black Rear DiffuserLed Daytime Running Lights Built Into The Headlamp UnitNera Black Door MirrorsPower Folding Door Mirrors With Courtesy Approach LightingRadiator Grille - Gloss Black Chequered With Gloss Black Edge Trim And Red Peugeot LetteringRear Led Peugeot Signature 'Claw Effect' LightsRoof Mounted AntennaSide Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsSide Skirts In Sport DesignSports Front Bumper
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Socket2X Rear Coat Hooks4 Grab Handles Retractable And DampedAlcantara Leather UpholsteryAluminium Style Pedals And Door SillsCentral Front Armrest With Height And Longitudinal AdjustmentDoor Armrests And Facia Panels Trimmed In Mistral Leather Effect Trim With Red StitchDriver And Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleDriver And Front Passenger Seat Massage Function With Two Intensity SettingsDriver/Passenger Electric Lumbar AdjustmentDual Zone Automatic Climate ControlElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFixing Rings 4 In Load CompartmentFront Armrest And Gear Lever Gaiter With Red Contrast StitchingFront Centre Console Cup HoldersFront Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFront Seat Back Map PocketsGear Shift IndicatorGti Bucket Seat With Peugeot Sport BrandingIlluminated Vanity MirrorsMistral Floor Mats With Red Contrast StitchingMistral Full Grain Leather Steering Wheel With Red Stitch Detail And Gti Emblem And Red Centering MarkRear Armrest With Ski Flap And Two Cup HoldersRoof Lining - Tramontane BlackSatin Chrome Gear LeverSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSeatbelt Not Fastened Audible And Visual Alert For Front SeatsSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSeatbelt Unfastened Warning Display
- Driver Sport Pack - 308Visibility Pack - 308
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3X Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force Limiters In The Outer Rear SeatsAbs + Ebd + EbaAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEspFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersFront/Rear Disc BrakesHill Assist ControlRed Painted Peugeot Sport Brake Calipers With 380Mm Front DiscsTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door LockingAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocking SystemElectronic Code ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsPeugeot Open And Go System Includes Keyless Entry With Start/Stop Button And Usb Charger At RearRemote Control Central Locking With Two Plip KeysThatcham Cat 1 Ultrasonic Alarm
- Lowered Ride Height - 11MmTorsen Limited Slip Differential
- Satin Chrome Dash Trim
- 19" Carbone Two Tone Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1315 kgGross Vehicle Weight1790 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)53 litresMax. Loading Weight475 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)470 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1309 litres
- Length4253 cmWidth1804 cmWheelbase2620 cmWidth (including mirrors)2043 cmHeight1457 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low27WLTP - MPG - Medium39.7WLTP - MPG - High44.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High37.6WLTP - MPG - Comb37.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Min27WLTP - MPG - Low - Max27WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min39.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max39.7WLTP - MPG - High - Min44.3WLTP - MPG - High - Max44.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min37.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max37.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min37.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max37.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6 secEngine Power - BHP262 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW193 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT251Engine Torque - NM340 nmEngine Torque - RPM2100 rpmEngine Torque - MKG34.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeEp6fadtr
- Coin SeriesGti Dig I-CockpitCoin DescriptionPuretech 260Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power260Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/35 R19Tyre Size Rear235/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleCarbone Diamond CutAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.536 g/kmHC0.02NOx0.037Particles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min169
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.