Peugeot 308 Sw Estate1.2 PureTech 130 Allure Premium 5 Doors EAT8
- 3D Connected Navigation9.7" Capacitive Touchscreen In Centre ConsoleAdaptive Cruise Control With Speed LimiterAnalogic Coloured ClusterBluetooth Telephone FacilityExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerService Interval IndicatorVisio Park 1 With 180 Degree Colour Reversing Camera
- Usb SocketVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony FeaturesSteering Column Mounted Multifunction ControlsDab Digital Radio6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 Compatible
- 2 X Rear Number Plate LightsAluminium Longitudinal Roof BarsAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersChrome Side Window TrimDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch/Auto Up/DownElectric Operated/Heated Door MirrorsFront Windscreen Wiper With Multi Speed SettingHeadlights Left On Audible WarningHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level Rear Brake LightLed Daytime Running Lights Built Into The Headlamp UnitPower Folding Door Mirrors With Courtesy Approach LightingRadiator Grille - Chrome Edge Trim And With Chrome CentralRoof Mounted AntennaSide Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsTonneau Cover - Retractable With Dedicated Storage Under Boot Floor
- 1/3 To 2/3 Folding Rear Seat With Magic Flat Modularity With Controls Accessible From The Boot12V Socket2X Rear Coat Hooks4 Grab Handles Retractable And DampedCentral Front Armrest With Height And Longitudinal AdjustmentDoor Armrests And Facia Panels Trimmed In Mistral FabricDriver And Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleMistral Full Grain Leather Steering WheelMistral Oxford Cloth/Leather UpholsteryRear Armrest With Ski Flap And Two Cup HoldersRoof Lining - Light GreySatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSeatbelt Not Fastened Audible And Visual Alert For Front SeatsSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSeatbelt Unfastened Warning DisplaySports Style Front Seats With Elongated Cushion Bases And Increased Side SupportIlluminated Vanity MirrorsGloss Black Effect And Satin Chrome Gear LeverGear Shift IndicatorFront Seat Back Map PocketsFront Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFront Centre Console Cup HoldersFixing Rings 4 In Load CompartmentElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnDual Zone Automatic Climate ControlDriver Seat Lumbar Adjustment
- Visibility Pack - 308
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3X Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force Limiters In The Outer Rear SeatsAbs + Ebd + EbaAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEspFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersFront/Rear Disc BrakesHill Assist ControlTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door LockingAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocking SystemElectronic Code ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsPeugeot Open And Go System Includes Keyless Entry With Start/Stop Button And Usb Charger At RearRemote Control Central Locking With Two Plip KeysThatcham Cat 1 Ultrasonic Alarm
- Satin Chrome Dash Trim
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1320 kgGross Vehicle Weight1850 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)53 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1210 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked695 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)660 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1775 litres
- Length4585 cmWidth1804 cmWheelbase2730 cmWidth (including mirrors)2043 cmHeight1461 cmHeight (including roof rails)1472 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL39WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH34.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL50.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH43.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEL59.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH49.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL48.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH40.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL50WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH42.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.8 secTop Speed127 mphEngine Power - BHP131 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT170Engine Torque - NM230 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG23.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeEb2adts
- Coin SeriesAllure PremiumCoin DescriptionPuretech 130Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719pService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power130Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleZirconAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.335 g/kmHC0.019NOx0.041Particles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL108WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL127
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.