Peugeot Expert Standard 1400 2.0 BlueHDi 120 Professional Van
- Service indicatorService indicator
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and reach adjustable steering wheelCloth seat trimMica cloth/Vinyl upholstery
- Height adjustable drivers seatModuwork - Dual passenger seat, foldup outer seat, folding table in central seat, under seat storage,Height adj drivers seat with lumbar adj & armrest
- ImmobiliserRolling code transponder immobiliserCentral lockingDashboard mounted central locking push button and auto locking above 7mphAlarmPerimeter and volumetric thatcham category 1 approved alarmRemote central lockingRemote central locking with deadlocking, selective cab and load area locking via 3 button plip remote control key (x2)
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows with one touch & anti pinch function
- Front fog lightsVisibility pack - Expert
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight-adjustable 3-point pre-tensioner seat belts with force limiterDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbags with passenger deactive switch
- ABSElectronic Stability Control and ABS with hill start assist, EBA and EBFD
- Minimum Kerbweight1642Gross Vehicle Weight3100Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70Max. Towing Weight - Braked2500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Payload1458Load Space Volume5.8Boot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats3Max. Roof Load170Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)NPlated Front Axle1500Plated 2nd Axle1800Gross Train Weight5000
- Length4959Width (excluding mirrors)1920Wheelbase3275Width (including mirrors)2204Height1940Height (including roof rails)NLoad Length3674Load Width1628Load Height1397Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4Front Overhang881Rear Overhang803Side Load Door Width935Side Load Door Height1241Lower Rear Door Width1282Upper Rear Door Width1282Rear Door Height1220Load Deck Height544Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1258Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.9
- Chassis Engine NumberNVin/Frame No.NCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Exhaust SystemEgrFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Alternator Amps75Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNRunning Cost League HeadingsNThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesFalseGhost model for valuation purposesFalseService Interval Mileage32000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage140000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NBadge Engine CC2.0Badge Power120Vehicle Homologation ClassN1
- ECFalseEC Urban47.9EC Extra Urban57.6EC Combined53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max36.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min40.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max32.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min35.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max41.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min46.1WLTP - MPG - Low - Max35.1WLTP - MPG - Low - Min38.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max38.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min43.3
- 0 to 6211.7Top Speed106BHP120PSTrue0 to 60FalseEngine Power KW88Engine Power RPM3750Engine Torque LBS.FT251Engine Torque NM340Engine Torque RPM1750Engine Torque MKG34.7
- Bore85Stroke88CC1997Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.7:1Gears6 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionFalseManual TransmissionTrue
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelWheel StyleNTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?FalseSpace Saver?FalseAutomatic ClutchFalse
- CO2142Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70CO0.149NOx0.032HC+NOx0.037Particles0.0009HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max203WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max226WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min206WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max180WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max211WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max193WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min171
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
With style and size on its side, the third generation Peugeot Expert is ready to do battle with the small panel van sector's big hitters. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
With style, size and technology now on its side, Peugeot's much improved Euro6.2-compatible MK3 model Expert has much to offer if you're looking for a versatile medium range Transit-class van.
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Can I get an automatic gearbox in any of your vans?We have access to almost any commercial vehicle out there. Depending on what size or specification van you are looking for, it would depend on the cost of the lease payments, but there is very little cost between medium and large vans. The most popular automatic small/medium vans would be the VW Caddy or VW Transporter. Alternatively if you would require a larger van Mercedes offer the Vito or Sprinter van.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Peugeot Expert has a lead time of around 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Peugeot Expert is from 39 to 44 mpg, depending on the model.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Peugeot Expert comes with free breakdown recovery for one year.What are the service intervals for this van?The Peugeot Expert requires servicing after 1 year or 25,500 miles.