Peugeot Partner Standard1000 1.5 BlueHDi 100 Professional Van
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Electric Power Assisted Steering With Height And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLockable Fuel CapMulti-Function On-Board Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect With Sos AssistanceRev Counter With Maintenance And Gear Efficiency Indicators (Gei)Tyre Pressure Monitor
- Apple Carplay/Android Auto
- Electric Front Windows With One Touch OperationElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door Mirrors With Temperature SensorFront Fog LightsHeated Door MirrorsHeight Adjustable Halogen Headlights With Automatic Illumination And Integrated Daytime Running Lights (Drls)High Level Third Brake LightTwo Speed Intermittent Front WipersVisible Vin At Windscreen Base
- 12 Volt Socket In Dashboard6 Floor Mounted Load Securing Rings6 Way Adjustable Driver Seat With Lumbar Support And Under Seat StorageCup Holders For Driver And Passenger On Either Side Of The DashboardCuritiba Cloth UpholsteryDrivers Seat Adjustable For Reach And RakeFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderHard Plastic Floor Protection In CabinMultiflex Modular Folding Passenger Bench Seat With Pivoting Writing Table, Storage Under Central Seat, Load Through Hatch And Load Protection CoverOverhead Storage Shelf In CabinPeugeot I-Cockpit With Head Up Display And Compact Steering WheelUpper Glove Box Storage Compartment
- Automatic Activation Of Hazard Warning Lights On Major DecelerationDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver Seatbelt Unfastened WarningDrivers Airbag
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphPerimetric And Volumetric Thatcham Category 1 Approved Alarm With Tilt SensorRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control KeyThatcham Approved Rolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- Automatic Electronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And Ebfd
- Full Size Steel Spare Wheel
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC1.5Badge Power100Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3
- Minimum Kerbweight1361 kgGross Vehicle Weight2370 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked710 kgPayload1009 kgLoad Space Volume3.3No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1200Plated 2nd Axle1400Gross Train Weight3370 kg
- Length4403 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1848 cmWheelbase2785 cmWidth (including mirrors)2107 cmHeight1840 cmLoad Length1817 cmLoad Width1550 cmLoad Height1236 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.82Front Overhang892Rear Overhang726Side Load Door Width1241Side Load Door Height1072Lower Rear Door Width1241Upper Rear Door Width1087Rear Door Height1196Load Deck Height586Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229
- ECNoEC Urban61.4 mpgEC Extra Urban68.8 mpgEC Combined65.6 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH46.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL55.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH41.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL48.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH54.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEL65.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH43.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL50.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH50WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL61.4
- 0 to 6211.5 secTop Speed107 mphBHP102 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW75 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT184Engine Torque NM250 nmEngine Torque RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque MKG25.5
- Bore75 mmStroke84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.4:1Gears5 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYesEngine CodesDv5rd
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2117 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.074 g/kmNOx0.032HC+NOx0.05Particles0.0005WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL118WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL122
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The MK3 model Peugeot Partner is a compact van with high aspirations. Jonathan Crouch sees how it measures up.
Ten Second Review
Peugeot's Partner van has much to offer in this much improved third generation form, with efficiency, technology and practicality to rival class leaders in the compact van segment. It's now smarter looking than before and gets some extra hi-tech, plus it...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?Peugeot Partner vans with diesel engines have 25,000-mile or 2-year service intervals, while petrol engine Partners need servicing once a year or every 12,500 miles.How long is the warranty on this van?All Peugeot Partners come with a 3-year/100,000-miles warranty as standard.If I lease a van from you what are the cost with regards to mileage. What other costs might I expect when I hand the vehicle back?Hi Denise, thanks for your question it would depend on what lease agreement you decide to go for. With Contract Hire the rentals are calculated on the vehicle, the length of the agreement, the initial rental and the mileage you will cover per annum. At the end of the agreement if you go over your total agreed mileage you will incur a pence per mile charge which will be specified in your finance agreement. This charge will vary from finance companies but typically can be anything from 3 pence per mile up to 15 pence per mile. Again with contract hire all lease companies will have a fair wear and tear policy in place. You must look after the vehicles and return in a well maintained condition, if not you will be charged for any damage over and above as stated in the 'Fair Wear and Tear Guide'. Finance lease the payments are again calculated in a similar way, however, there are no strict mileage or damage penalties please note any excess mileage and or damage to the vehicle will affect its value at the end of your contract.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Peugeot Partner has a lead time of around 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Peugeot Partner is from 54 to 60 mpg, depending on the model.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Peugeot Partner comes with free breakdown recovery for one year.What are the service intervals for this van?The Peugeot Partner comes with a 1 year warranty on parts and labour.