Peugeot Partner Standard1000 1.5 BlueHDi 100 Professional Van
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbag
- Front fog lightsFront fog lights
- Height adjustable drivers seat6 way adjustable driver seat with lumbar support and under seat storage
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable door mirrorsHeated door mirrorsHeated door mirrors
- Cloth seat trimCuritiba cloth upholstery
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows with one touch operation
- ABSElectronic Stability Control and ABS with hill start assist, EBA and EBFD
- PASElectric power assisted steering with height and reach adjustable steering wheel
- Central lockingDashboard mounted central locking push button and auto locking above 7mphAlarmPerimetric and volumetric thatcham category 1 approved alarm with tilt sensorRemote central lockingRemote central locking with deadlocking, selective cab and load area locking via 3 button plip remote control keyImmobiliserThatcham approved rolling code transponder immobiliser
- Insurance Group 1NInsurance Group 2NChassis Engine NumberNVin/Frame No.NCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Exhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateNCAP Pedestrian - Discontinued February 09NNCAP Front/Side Impact - Discontinued February 09NAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNRunning Cost League HeadingsNThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesFalseGhost model for valuation purposesFalseService Interval Mileage25000Service Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NBadge Engine CC1.5Badge Power100Vehicle Homologation ClassN1
- Minimum Kerbweight1361Gross Vehicle Weight2370Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50Max. Towing Weight - Braked1000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked710Payload1009Load Space Volume3.3Boot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats3Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)NPlated Front Axle1200Plated 2nd Axle1400Gross Train Weight3370
- Length4403Width (excluding mirrors)1848Wheelbase2785Width (including mirrors)2107Height1840Height (including roof rails)NLoad Length1817Load Width1550Load Height1236Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.82Front Overhang892Rear Overhang726Side Load Door Width1241Side Load Door Height1072Lower Rear Door Width1241Upper Rear Door Width1087Rear Door Height1196Load Deck Height586Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229
- ECFalseEC Urban61.4EC Extra Urban68.8EC Combined65.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max46.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min55.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max41.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min48.2WLTP - MPG - High - Max54.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min65.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max43.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Min50.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max50WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min61.4
- 0 to 6211.5Top Speed107BHP102PSTrue0 to 60FalseEngine Power KW75Engine Power RPM3500Engine Torque LBS.FT184Engine Torque NM250Engine Torque RPM1750Engine Torque MKG25.5
- Bore75Stroke84.8CC1499Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.4:1Gears5 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionFalseManual TransmissionTrueEngine CodesDv5rd
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelWheel StyleNTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?FalseSpace Saver?FalseAutomatic ClutchFalse
- CO2117Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.074NOx0.032HC+NOx0.05Particles0.0005HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min118WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min122
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The MK3 model Peugeot Partner is a compact van with high aspirations. Jonathan Crouch sees how it measures up.
Ten Second Review
Peugeot's Partner van has much to offer in this much improved third generation form, with efficiency, technology and practicality to rival class leaders in the compact van segment. It's now smarter looking than before and gets some extra hi-tech, plus ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- If I lease a van from you what are the cost with regards to mileage. What other costs might I expect when I hand the vehicle back?Hi Denise, thanks for your question it would depend on what lease agreement you decide to go for. With Contract Hire the rentals are calculated on the vehicle, the length of the agreement, the initial rental and the mileage you will cover per annum. At the end of the agreement if you go over your total agreed mileage you will incur a pence per mile charge which will be specified in your finance agreement. This charge will vary from finance companies but typically can be anything from 3 pence per mile up to 15 pence per mile. Again with contract hire all lease companies will have a fair wear and tear policy in place. You must look after the vehicles and return in a well maintained condition, if not you will be charged for any damage over and above as stated in the 'Fair Wear and Tear Guide'. Finance lease the payments are again calculated in a similar way, however, there are no strict mileage or damage penalties please note any excess mileage and or damage to the vehicle will affect its value at the end of your contract.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Peugeot Partner has a lead time of around 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Peugeot Partner is from 54 to 60 mpg, depending on the model.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Peugeot Partner comes with free breakdown recovery for one year.What are the service intervals for this van?The Peugeot Partner comes with a 1 year warranty on parts and labour.