Polestar 2 Fastback165kW 63kWh Standard Range Single motor 5 Doors Auto
- 11.15 Central Display Touch Screen12.3" Active Tft Crystal Driver's Information DisplayAutomatic Braking After CollisionBluetooth Handsfree SystemCyclist DetectionDriver Alert ControlForward Collision WarningFront Park AssistLane Keeping AidOncoming Lane MitigationProgressive SteeringRear Park AssistSpeed LimiterSteering Wheel ButtonsTrip Computer
- 11Kw Onboard ChargerDynamic ChassisHome Charging Cable, 7MType 2 For Mode 3 Public Charging Cable 3P, 4.5M, 32A 22Kw
- 2 Usb-C Connectors Front2 Usb-C Connectors RearDab Digital RadioHigh Performance Audio System With 250W + 8 SpeakersInfotainment Powered By Android Including Google Assistant, Google Maps, Google Play StorePolestar Connect
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsApproach LightingAutomatic Dimming Interior MirrorAutomatic Headlight Levelling SystemAutomatic Led Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsBody Coloured Front Grille SurroundElectric And Heated Frameless Colour Coordinated Autofolding Side MirrorsFront And Rear Power WindowsFront Tread PlatesHeated Emblem In GrilleHeated Rear WindowLed Running LightsPreparation For Semi Automatic TowbarRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper Activation
- 12V Power Socket In Luggage Area2 Zone Electronic Climate ControlAir Quality Control SystemArmrest With Cupholder And StorageBag HooksCharcoal HeadliningEmbossed Textile Cloth Upholstery With 3D Etched DecoFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Footwell IlluminationFront Reading Lights And Theatre LightingFront Seats Cushion ExtensionsFront Storage CompartmentGlovebox Bag HookHeated Front SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering Column With Speed Sensitive SteeringHexagonal Shaped Gear Shifter With Illuminated Polestar SymbolHigh Voltage Coolant/HeaterHumidity SensorIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderInterior IlluminationIsofix Attachment Front Passenger SeatIsofix Attachment On Rear Outer SeatsOne Pedal Drive With AutoholdPower Seat With Mechanical Back Rest, Height Adjustable Front Seats With Multi-Directional Lumbar SupportRear Clothes HookRear Reading And Courtesy LightsRear Seat 40/60 SplitTextile Floor MatsWeavetech Steering Wheel
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAlcolock PreparationCollision Avoidance And Mitigation By Braking And SteeringConnected Safety With Slippery Road Alert And Hazard Light AlertCurtain AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsElectrical Child Lock For Rear Doors And Rear WindowsElectronic Stability ControlFirst Aid KitFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersHill Start AssistIndirect Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (Itpms)Inner Side AirbagsPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchPedestrian DetectionPolestar Digital KeyPower Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road Mitigation And ProtectionSips Side AirbagsStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- AlarmKey Fob And Key TagKey Integrated Remote Control Central LockingKeyless Entry With Handsfree Boot Lid OpeningKeyless StartLockable Wheel Bolts
- Tyre Sealant Kit And Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight1940 kgGross Vehicle Weight2390 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Loading Weight450 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)405 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1095 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length4606 cmWidth1859 cmWheelbase2735 cmWidth (including mirrors)1985 cmHeight1479 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.4 secTop Speed100 mphEngine Power - BHP224 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW165 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT243Engine Torque - NM330 nmEngine Torque - MKG33.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin Description63kwh Single MotorStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734eService Interval Mileage18600 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %80NCAP Safety Assist %86NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power224Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 V Spoke Diamond CutAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1920Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)1200Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)600Battery Charge Type 3 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Type 4 kW125Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Battery Capacity in kWh61Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL577WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH543WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL444WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH415WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH337WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL359WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH258WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL276Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Polestar 2 a good car?The blend of style, uniqueness and fun driving dynamics that the standard 208 offers makes it genuinely one of the best small hatchbacks on the market. On top of that, Peugeot has worked hard to make the EV version feel ‘normal’ - as close to the petrol model as can be. There’s been no loss of cabin or boot space, and the electric drivetrain itself offers smooth, quiet and responsive progress.Is the Polestar 2 fast?It’s not Tesla Model 3 fast, although the 408hp twin-motor model is no slouch, with a 0-62mph time of just 4.7 seconds. There are 3 different drivetrain options, the other two using just the 1 electric motor and getting the car to 62mph in 7.4 seconds. Range varies from 224 miles in the Standard Range car, 335 miles in the Long Range single motor version, and 245 miles in the twin-motor model.Is the Polestar 2 well-equipped?This is a high-performance car with a price to match, and so equipment is generous as standard, with effectively only 3 options aside from paint: a Pilot Pack, a Plus Pack and a Performance Pack, which bundle certain options together. All cars get Volvo’s portrait orientation touchscreen powered by Android, as well as dual-zone climate control, big alloy wheels, heated front seats and a feature that allows you to use your smartphone as the key.Is the Polestar 2 practical?The Polestar 2 is quite unusual in that it looks like a saloon but it’s taller than average, more like an SUV. Rear leg space is a little tight, but it’s a very practical car: the boot has a large hatchback opening, and although it’s maybe a little on the smaller side for a car of this size (at 405 litres) there is an additional 35-litre front luggage space. Cabin storage is fairly generous too.Is the Polestar 2 reliable?Polestar is a new and unfamiliar brand name to most people, but it’s actually an offshoot of Volvo and so there’s plenty of reason to believe that the company’s cars will prove very reliable. Volvo tends to perform well in reliability surveys generally. The Polestar 2 is based on the Volvo XC40 chassis and uses lots of other Volvo parts, which bodes well, and on top of that its electric motors have fewer moving parts than a petrol or diesel engine.