Polestar Polestar 2 Fastback300kW Pilot Plus 78kWh Dual motor 5 Doors 4WD Auto
- AlarmAlarmAlarmInterior alarm motion sensorKeyless goKeyless entry with handsfree boot lid openingAlarmAlarm inclination sensor
- Curtain airbagsCurtain airbagsTraffic sign recognitionRoad sign information displayDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbagsSide airbagsSIPS side airbagsSide airbagsInner side airbags
- Heated front seatHeated front and rear seatsFront head restraintsFront and rear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX attachment on rear outer seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX attachment front passenger seatElectrically adjustable drivers seatPower seat with mechanical back rest, height adjustable front seats with multi-directional lumbar support
- PASPASCollision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise controlReverse parking aidRear park assistFront parking sensorFront park assistCollision avoidance brakingForward collision warningAutopilot functionPilot assistLane departure warningLane keeping aidFront parking sensor360 degree cameraReverse parking aidReversing camera including rear park assist
- ESPElectronic stability controlCollision avoidance brakingCollision avoidance and mitigation by braking and steering
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated front washer nozzlesHeadlight washersHeadlight high pressure cleaning
- Radio/CDHarman Kardon premium sound systemDigital radioDAB Digital radio
- Electric tailgateElectric tailgate with soft closing
- Blind spot informationBLIS (Blind spot information system)
- Climate control2 zone electronic climate controlClimate controlCleanzone with pre ventilation + multifilter
- Fixed panoramic glass roofFixed panoramic sunroof including lit Polestar symbol
- Tyre repair kitTyre sealant kit and compressor
- Front fog lightsLED front fog lights with cornering lightsLED rear lightsAdaptive rear LED lightsLED headlightsLED active bending headlights with cornering lights
- Electric door mirrorsElectric and heated frameless colour coordinated autofolding side mirrors
- Minimum Kerbweight2123Gross Vehicle Weight2600Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)NMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight477Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)405No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1095Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length4606Width1859Wheelbase2735Width (including mirrors)1985Height1479
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.7Top Speed127Engine Power - BHP408Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW300Engine Torque - LBS.FT487Engine Torque - NM660Engine Torque - MKG67.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)NCylinders - Stroke (mm)NCC1CylindersNCylinder LayoutNNumber of ValvesNCamshaftNFuel DeliveryNCatalytic ConvertorNCompression RatioNTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeN
- Coin SeriesLaunch EditionCoin Description78kwh Dual MotorStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionTrueSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0742eService Interval Mileage18750Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power408Badge Engine CC0.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleV SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)0Standard Euro EmissionsNNoise Level dB(A)NCONHCNNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)120Battery Charge Type 1 kW50Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Type 2 kW150Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - MileageNBattery Capacity in kWh78Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Min560WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Max520WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb470WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min470WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max435WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb19.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min19.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max21WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Max323.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Min348WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb292WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max270.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min292
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.