Porsche Macan EstateS 5 Doors PDK
- Automatic Start/Stop SystemCoolant Temperature GaugeDigital Boost Pressure Gauge On Colour Display Of Instrument ClusterIntegrated Cluster Of Three Round Instruments With Silver Coloured Rev CounterOff-Road ButtonOn Board ComputerPorsche Communication Management (Pcm) Including Online Navigation Module, Mobile Phone Preparation, Audio Interfaces And Voice Control SystemPower TailgateSports Button In Centre Console
- 7 Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung With Manual Controls On Steering Wheel And Automatic ModeDirect Fuel Injection (Dfi)Gasoline Particulate FilterSteel Spring SuspensionVariocam Plus Variable Valve Timing And LiftWater Cooled With Thermal Management
- 2 Usb Sockets In Rear Centre ConsoleConnect Plus With Apple Carplay, Wireless Internet Access, Carfinder, Remote Vehicle Status And Remote Services And Porsche Vehicle Tracking SystemDab Digital RadioIntegrated 4G/Lte Compatible Sim Including Data For The Porsche Connect ServicesUsb Charging And Connectivity Socket In The Centre Console Storage Compartment
- Active Air Intake FlapsAutomatic Headlight Activation Including Welcome Home LightingBumper System With High Strength Cross Members And Two Deformation Elements + One Threaded Fixture Point For Towing Eye Contained In Onboard Tool KitElectric Front And Rear Windows With Remote Closing Function + Anti Trap + One TouchElectrically Adjustable, Folding And Heated Exterior Mirrors With Aspherical On Driver's SideFront End With Integrated Air IntakesFront Light Modules With Led Position Lights And Direction IndicatorsFront Windscreen Wipers With Two Speeds, Intermittent Wipe And Rain SensorFully Galvanised BodyHeated Rear Window With Automatic Switch OffHigh Level 3Rd Led Brake Light Integrated Into Roof SpoilerLoading Edge Protection In AluminiumPorsche Logo And Model Designation On Rear Hatch In High Gloss SilverRear Window Wiper With Intermittent Function And Washer JetRoof Spoiler In High Gloss BlackThree Dimensional Led Taillight With Integrated 4 Point Brake Lights And Lighting StripTowbar Preparation
- 2-Way Rear Headrests (Not Including Central Rear Seat)4 Way Adjustable Front Head Restraints40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatAir Quality SensorAutomatic Air RecirculateCloth Hook B-PillarFive Seats Rear Seat System With Two Comfort Outer Seats And A Central SeatFold Up Centre Console Armrest With Fore/Aft AdjustmentFront And Rear Bottle Holders In Door PanelsGlove CompartmentHumidity SensorIlluminated Centre Console StorageIsofix Fastening System For Child Seats On Outer Rear SeatsLed Interior Light Including Luggage And Glove Box Compartment,Ignition Lock,Reading Spot Lights For Driver/Front Passenger And In Rear Left/ RightLuggage Compartment CoverPollen FilterRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersStorage Bin In Centre ConsoleStorage Compartment In Side Of Luggage Compartment And Storage Compartment In Spare Wheel RecessStorage Pocket In Front And Rear DoorsTwo Integrated Cup Holders In Front With Variable DiameterTwo Socket 12V Power Outlets In Front Console And Luggage CompartmentUncovered Storage Compartment In Centre Console
- 3-Point Automatic Seatbelts With Front And Outer Rear Seats Pretensioners And Force Limiter + Manually Height Adjustable Seatbelt + Reminder Warning6-Piston Aluminium Monobloc Fixed Caliper Brakes At Front, Internally Vented Brake DiscsAuto Hold FunctionBrake Calipers With Titanium Coloured FinishBrake Discs With 360 Mm Diameter At Front And 330 Mm At RearCurtain Airbags Along Entire Roof Frame And Side Windows From A Pillar To The C PillarElectronic Parking BrakeFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation Facility For Installation Of Child Seats Indicator In Overhead ConsoleFront Side Airbags Integrated Into SeatFull Size Driver And Passenger AirbagsMulti-Collision BrakingPorsche Hill Control (Phc)Ptm(Porsche Traction Management) And All-Wheel Drive With Map-Controlled Multi-Plate ClutchRoll Over Sensor For Curtain Airbag And Seatbelt PretensionersSide Impact Protection In DoorsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Stability System, Porsche Stability Management (Psm) Including Abs, Asr, Abd, Msr And Trailer Stability ManagementVented Discs Brake With Combination Floating Calipers At Rear
- Alarm System With Ultrasonic Interior SurveillanceEngine Immobiliser With Key TransponderRemote Control Central Locking
- Accent Trims With Silver Coloured Finish
- Minimum Kerbweight1865 kgGross Vehicle Weight2580 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresMax. Loading Weight715 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)488 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1503 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4696 cmWidth1923 cmWheelbase2807 cmWidth (including mirrors)2098 cmHeight1624 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)25 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)37.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)31.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb25.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Min19.5WLTP - MPG - Low - Max19.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min27.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max24.6WLTP - MPG - High - Min30.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max27.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min26.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max23.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min26.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max23.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min14.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max14.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max11.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min9.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max12WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max11.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.3 secTop Speed158 mphEngine Power - BHP354 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW260 kwEngine Power - RPM5400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT354Engine Torque - NM480 nmEngine Torque - RPM1400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG48.9
- Coin SeriesSStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power354Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC2995 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear255/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleMacan SAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)204 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.02WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb251WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min338WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max341WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min236WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max259WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min209WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max231WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min239WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max272WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max267WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min243
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.