Renault Captur Hatchback1.6 E-TECH Hybrid 145 S Edition 5 Doors Auto
- 7" Tft Driver Information DisplayCruise Control + Speed LimiterEcall Emergency Call SystemEco ModeEv Button To Activate Pure ModeFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Rear View CameraGear Change IndicatorLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistMultisense With 3 Driving Modes + 8 Ambient Lighting ColoursRenault Automatic Emergency AssistTraffic Sign Recognition With Over Speed PreventionTrip ComputerVariable Assistance Power Steering
- Easylink 7" Touchscreen With Navigation, Bluetooth, Dab Radio,Usb Ports,Compatible With Apple Carplay/Android AutoEasylink Multimedia System, Scheduled Charging, Heating And Air Conditioning
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Front Wipers With Rain SensorsAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic High/Low BeamBlack Side Door Protection With Chrome EffectBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsC Shaped Led Front And Rear Lighting Signatures With 3D Effect On The Rear LightsChrome Around Front Air Deflectors, On Front Wing Deco Element And Window LiningDrivers One Touch Window With Anti-Pinch FeatureElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectric Rear WindowsExtra Tinted Glass In Rear Windows And TailgateFront Grille With Chrome Upper TrimFull Led HeadlightsGloss Black Side Door Protection With Chrome EffectGrey Front And Rear Skid PlateLed Front Fog LightsLed High Level Brake LightsLed Rear Fog LightLongitudinal Roof BarsRear WiperVariable Speed On Front Windscreen Wipers
- 12V Accessory Socket3 Rear Headrests60/40 Split And Fixed Base Rear Seat BenchAutomatic Climate Control With One Touch Demist FunctionCentre Console Storage TrayFront Head RestraintsGloveboxHeating System With Pollen FilterHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Fixing Points On Rear Outermost SeatsLed Front Roof LightsMiddle Console With Armrest And StorageModular Boot FloorRear Air VentsSliding Rear BenchSynthetic Leather Steering WheelSynthetic Leather/Cloth Upholstery
- 3 Rear SeatbeltsAbs+EbaAebsB Brake Mode - One Pedal Driving With Increased Regenerative BrakingDistance Warning AlertDriver And Front Passenger, Side, Head And Curtain AirbagsDriver Height Adjustable Seat BeltElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront And Rear No Seatbelt Warning SoundFront Dash Warning Indicator In Case Of Heavy BrakingFront Driver And Passenger Side Airbag DeactivationHill Start AssistRear Door And Window Child Locking Function For Rear DoorTyre Pressure Warning Light
- Anti Drill Door Locks And Locking Fuel CapCentral Door LockingDeadlocking SystemHands Free Keycard With Push Button And Start/Stop FunctionRaid (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) Automatic Door Locking
- Black Soft Touch Dashboard
- 18" Pasadena Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels With Grey Inserts
- Minimum Kerbweight1472 kgGross Vehicle Weight1896 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked715 kgMax. Loading Weight424 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)305 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1149 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4227 cmWidth1797 cmWheelbase2639 cmWidth (including mirrors)2003 cmHeight1576 cmHeight (including roof rails)1585 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb56.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.6 secTop Speed106 mphEngine Power - BHP142 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW105 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT109Engine Torque - NM148 nmEngine Torque - RPM3200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG15.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)78 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)83.6 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesS EditionCoin DescriptionE-Tech Hybrid 145Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %75NCAP Safety Assist %74NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power145Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R18Tyre Size Rear215/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StylePasadenaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL113
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.2Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.