Renault Kadjar Hatchback1.3 TCE GT Line 5 Doors
- Blind Spot WarningCruise Control + Speed LimiterDigital Speedometer With 7 Tft ScreenDoor/Boot Open Warning LightEco ModeExterior Temperature IndicatorFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Rear Parking CameraGear Change IndicatorHands-Free ParkingLane Departure Warning SystemLow Fuel Level Warning LightMulti Function Trip ComputerOil Level GaugePasR-Link 2 Multimedia System + 7" Touchscreen, Tomtom + West European Map, Dab/Fm/Am Radio, Bluetooth + Hands Free, Usb/Aux, Voice ControlSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed Alert
- Bose Sound System With 7 Speakers/Digital Amplifier + 1 SubwooferTwo Rear Usb Sockets
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic High/Low BeamAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Variable Speed AdjustmentBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsBodyside Mouldings With Chrome InsertsChrome Fog Light SurroundChrome Inserts On Front GrilleChrome Window SurroundElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsExtra Tinted Glass In Rear Windows And TailgateFlank ProtectionFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront And Rear Towing RingsFull Led HeadlightsHeated Rear WindscreenIntegrated C Shape Indicators With Side RepeatersIntegrated Fuel Filler CapLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionLed Rear Fog LightLongitudinal Roof BarsPuddle LampsRear WiperShark Fin Antenna
- 3 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests3 Seat Rear Bench60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Dashboard IlluminationAir Recirculation SystemCentre Rear Armrest With Cup HolderDriver And Front Passenger Seat Cushion ExtensionDriver's Seat With Lumbar AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Reading LightsDual Zone Automatic Climate ControlEasy Life Quick Folding Rear SeatElectric Adjust Driver's SeatFront Courtesy LightsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated BootIlluminated Centre ConsoleIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Steering WheelLeather Upholstery With Synthetic Leather HeadrestMulti Positional Boot FloorPollen FilterRear Courtesy LightsRear Passenger Air VentsSliding Front Centre ArmrestStorage GloveboxSun Visor And Mirror With Light
- 3 Point Inertia Reel SeatbeltsAbs/EbdActive Emergency Braking SystemDriver/Passenger 2 Stage Auto Adaptive AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEsp With Asr And Ucl (Understeer Control Logical)Front And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Lateral AirbagsFront Seat Belts WarningHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts With Double PretensionersHill Start AssistPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemRear Seatbelt Warning IndicatorSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Rear Center SeatbeltTyre Pressure Monitor
- DeadlocksInsurance Approved Cat 1 Alarm SystemInsurance Approved ImmobiliserKey Card Hands Free With Walk Away Lock FunctionRaid (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) With Automatic Door LockingRemote Central Locking
- Gasoline Particulate Filter
- 19" Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1333 kgGross Vehicle Weight1889 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked695 kgMax. Loading Weight556 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)472 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load72 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1478 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length4489 cmWidth1836 cmWheelbase2646 cmWidth (including mirrors)2058 cmHeight1607 cmHeight (including roof rails)1613 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)37.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)54.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)47.1 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.8 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP140 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW103 kwEngine Power - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.4 mmCC1333 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeHr13
- Coin SeriesGt LineCoin DescriptionTceStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power140Badge Engine CC1.3 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleDiamond CutAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)133 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min146
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.