Renault Kadjar Hatchback1.3 TCE Iconic 5 Doors
- PASPASCruise controlCruise control + speed limiterLane departure warningLane departure warning systemReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensors with rear parking camera
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsWindscreen heatingHeated rear windscreen
- Remote central lockingRemote central lockingImmobiliserInsurance Approved ImmobiliserAlarmInsurance approved Cat 1 alarm systemKeyless goKey card hands free with walk away lock function
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelCloth seat trimCloth upholsteryRear armrestCentre rear armrest with cup holderFront armrestSliding front centre armrest
- Side airbagsFront lateral airbagsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagDriver/passenger 2 stage auto adaptive airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3 point inertia reel seatbeltsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitor3x3 point rear seat beltsThree point rear center seatbelt
- Trip computerMulti function trip computerMobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android autoNavigation systemR-Link 2 Multimedia system + 7" touchscreen, TomTom + West European Map, DAB/FM/AM radio, bluetooth + hands free, USB/AUX, voice control
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic climate control
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver's seatLumbar supportDriver's seat with lumbar adjustmentRear headrests3 height adjustable rear headrestsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable front headrestsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat anchorage points attached on outer rear seatsFolding rear seatsEasy life quick folding rear seat
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED FoglightsLED rear fog lightFront fog lightsFront fog lamps with cornering functionAutomated High-beam assistAutomatic high/low beam
- ABSABS/EBDESPESP with ASR and UCL (understeer control logical)
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Alloy wheels17" diamond cut alloy wheels
- OEM sound system4x35W speakers with 3D soundUSB/iPod interfaceTwo rear USB sockets
- Minimum Kerbweight1333Gross Vehicle Weight1889Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55Max. Towing Weight - Braked1500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked695Max. Loading Weight556Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)472No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load72Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1478Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length4489Width1836Wheelbase2646Width (including mirrors)2058Height1607Height (including roof rails)1613
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)38.2EC Extra Urban (mpg)56.5EC Combined (mpg)47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.8Top Speed124Engine Power - BHP140Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW103Engine Power - RPM4500Engine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG26.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2Cylinders - Stroke (mm)81.4CC1333Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeHr13
- Coin SeriesIconicCoin DescriptionTceStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721eService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power140Badge Engine CC1.3Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleDiamond CutAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)133Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min145
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Love the kadjar. Spacious and every gadget going. Decent power from the 1.5 diesel
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.