Renault Megane R.s. Hatchback1.8 300 5 Doors Auto
- 10" Full Tft Digital Speedometer With Colour Matrix With Renault Sport Custom Display4Control - 4 Wheel Steering TechnologyCruise Control + Speed LimiterFront And Rear Parking Sensors With A Rear View Camera And Flankguard ProtectionLane Departure Warning SystemPasR.S. Drive Activation ButtonRenault Multi Sense - Choice Of 5 Driving Modes Including Race ModeTraffic Sign RecognitionVoice Recognition
- Launch ControlSport Chassis With 4 Hydraulic Compression Stops
- Premium Bose 9 Speaker With Easy Link Nav 9.3" Touchscreen, Fm Dab Double Turner, Sound Audit, 2Xusb, 1 Jack, Bluetooth, Apple Carplay/Android Auto
- Automatic High/Low BeamBlack Shark-Fin AntennaCeramic Ball Bearing Turbo SystemChrome Plated Rs Sport Front Door SillsChrome Strip On Door HandleChrome Window SurroundCustom Front Bumper Widened With F1 Gun Metal Grey Blade, Honeycomb Front Grille With R.S. BadgingCustom Rear Bumper Widened With Functional Diffuser And Central ExhaustDual Sound Exhaust Valve SystemElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsElectrochromic Interior Rear View MirrorExtra Tinted Windows And Rear WindscreenFront And Rear Door Panel Ambient LightingHeated Glass Rear ScreenLed Door Mirror Integrated IndicatorsOne Touch Electric Front/Rear WindowsPure Vision Full Led Front Headlights With Integrated C Shape Turn SignalR.S. Extended Rear Wheel ArchesR.S. Rear SpoilerRain And Light SensorsRenault Sport Open Sequence Upon Opening The Vehicle With Brand LightRs Extended Front Wheel Arches With Air Grilles And Renault Sport BadgingRs Sills/Skirt With Flat Bottom EffectRs Vision - Full Led 3 Function Headlights With Fog, Cornering, Long Range
- 1/3 To 2/3 Folding Rear Bench Seat12V Socket In FrontAir Recirculation FacilityAluminium Steering Shift PaddleAutomatic Dual Zone Climate ControlCustom R.S Black Harmony Roof CeilingFront Centre Storage Console With ArmrestHeight Adjustable Driver SeatHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelHigh Centre Console With Cup Holder And Closure FlapIsofix Attachment System On Rear Side SeatsLed Front And Rear Ceiling LightingSports Seats With Integrated Headrests
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsActive Emergency Braking SystemAutomatic Full Central Locking When In MotionDriver And Passenger Adaptive Front AirbagsEsc Electronic Stability Control And Abs With Emergency Brake AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Outer Seat Belt Pre-TensionersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistLateral Chest Level Side Airbag For Driver And Front Seat PassengerPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemRs Custom Braking SystemSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Monitor
- Hands Free Renault Card With Remote Locking
- Rs Dashboard And Door Mouldings
- Tyre Inflation And Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1447 kgGross Vehicle Weight1931 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Loading Weight484 kgNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.3
- Length4364 cmWidth1875 cmWheelbase2672 cmWidth (including mirrors)2058 cmHeight1447 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb33.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL33.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH33.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.7 secTop Speed158 mphEngine Power - BHP300 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW221 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT310Engine Torque - NM420 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG42.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)79.7 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.1 mmCC1798 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin Description300Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738eBadge Power300Badge Engine CC1.8 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/40 R18Tyre Size Rear235/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleEstorilAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL190
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.