Renault Megane Hatchback1.5 Blue dCi R.S.Line 5 Doors Auto
- 7" Tft Driver Information DisplayDoor/Boot Open Warning LightEasy Link Navigation With 9.3" Touchscreen+4X20w Amplifier+Fm Dab Double Tuner, Sound Auditorium, 2Xusb/1Xjack/Bluetooth, Smartphone Integration PlusEco ModeExterior Temperature IndicatorFront And Rear Parking SensorsLow Fuel Level Warning LightMultisense With 3 Driving Modes + 8 Ambient Lighting ColoursOil Level GaugePower Assist SteeringRear Parking CameraRev CounterTrip ComputerVisio System - Lane Departure Warning, Traffic Sign Recognition And Automatic High/Low Beam
- 2 Usb Slots At Rear4X35w Speakers With 3D SoundFingertip Audio System Remote Control
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights And Windscreen WipersBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Front R.S.Line BumperBody Coloured Rear R.S.Line BumperBody Coloured Shell Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding Door MirrorsExtra Tinted Rear Windows And Tailgate With Heating FunctionFrameless Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Towing RingsFront Fog LightsFull Led HeadlightsHeated Rear WindscreenIndicators With Side RepetitionsIntegrated Fuel Filler CapR.S. BadgingR.S.Line Chrome Door Sill PlatesRear WiperSignature C-Shaped Led Daytime Running Lights
- 3 Height Adjustable Rear Headrestraints3 Seat Rear Bench60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Dashboard IlluminationAir Recirculation FacilityDriver/Passenger Reading LightsDual Zone Automatic Climate ControlFront Centre Armrest With StorageFully Adjustable Front HeadrestsGear Shift IndicatorGloveboxHeating Ducts To Rear Passenger FeetHeight Adjustable Driver SeatIlluminated Luggage CompartmentInterior Courtesy Light Operated By All DoorsIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLumbar Adjustable Driver SeatPollen FilterR.S. Leather Steering WheelReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Courtesy LightsSunvisor Mirrors With Light
- 3 Point Inertia Reel Seatbelts3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs With Ebd And Emergency Brake AssistAebsDriver And Front Passenger Seatbelt Undone Warning Audible AlertDriver Two Stage Auto Adaptive AirbagDust Protection KitElectronic Parking BrakeEsp (Electronic Stability Programme) With Asr (Anti-Skid Regulation) And Ucl (Understeer Logic Control)Front And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Lateral AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation With Child SeatsFront Passenger Two Stage Auto Adaptive AirbagGravel Protection KitHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts With Double PretensionersHill Start AssistRain Protection KitRear Seatbelt Undone Audible AlertSide Impact Protection BarsTyre Pressure Monitor
- Anti-Drill Door Locks/Ignition BarrelHands Free Key CardInsurance Approved Cat 1 Alarm System And ImmobiliserRaid (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) With Automatic Door LockingSuperlocking
- R.S.Line Dashboard And Trim
- 17" Monthlery Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1449 kgGross Vehicle Weight1916 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1650 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked710 kgMax. Loading Weight467 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)335 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1191 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4358 cmWidth1858 cmWheelbase2669 cmWidth (including mirrors)2058 cmHeight1447 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb61.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL62.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH61.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH4.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.1 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP115 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW85 kwEngine Power - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)76 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)80.5 mmCC1461 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves8CamshaftSohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeK9k 876
- Coin SeriesR.s.lineCoin DescriptionBlue DciManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power115Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/50 R17Tyre Size Rear205/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleMonthleryAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb121WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL121
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.