Renault Megane Hatchback1.6 E-TECH PHEV 160 Iconic 5 Doors Auto
- Visio System - Lane Departure Warning, Traffic Sign Recognition And Automatic High/Low BeamTrip ComputerRev CounterPower Assist SteeringOil Level GaugeMultisense With 3 Driving Modes + 8 Ambient Lighting ColoursLow Fuel Level Warning LightFront And Rear Parking SensorsExterior Temperature IndicatorEv Mode ButtonEco ModeEasy Link Navigation With 7" Touchscreen+4X20w Amplifier+Fm Dab Double Tuner, Sound Auditorium, 2Xusb/1Xjack/Bluetooth, Smartphone Integration PlusDoor/Boot Open Warning LightCruise Control + Speed Limiter10" Tft Driver Information Display
- 2 Usb Slots At Rear4X35w Speakers With 3D SoundFingertip Audio System Remote Control
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights And Windscreen WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Shell Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding Door MirrorsExtra Tinted Rear Windows And Tailgate With Heating FunctionFrameless Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Towing RingsFront Fog LightsFull Led HeadlightsHeated Rear WindscreenIndicators With Side RepetitionsIntegrated Fuel Filler CapRear WiperSignature C-Shaped Led Daytime Running Lights
- 3 Height Adjustable Rear Headrestraints3 Seat Rear Bench60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Dashboard IlluminationAir Recirculation FacilityDriver/Passenger Reading LightsRear Courtesy LightsSoft Touch Steering WheelSunvisor Mirrors With LightDual Zone Automatic Climate ControlFront Centre Armrest With StorageFully Adjustable Front HeadrestsGear Shift IndicatorGloveboxHeating Ducts To Rear Passenger FeetHeight Adjustable Driver SeatIconic Cloth UpholsteryIlluminated Luggage CompartmentInterior Courtesy Light Operated By All DoorsIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLumbar Adjustable Driver SeatPollen FilterReach And Rake Adjustable Steering Column
- 3 Point Inertia Reel Seatbelts3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs With Ebd And Emergency Brake AssistDriver And Front Passenger Seatbelt Undone Warning Audible AlertDriver Two Stage Auto Adaptive AirbagDust Protection KitElectronic Parking BrakeEsp (Electronic Stability Programme) With Asr (Anti-Skid Regulation) And Ucl (Understeer Logic Control)Front And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Lateral AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation With Child SeatsFront Passenger Two Stage Auto Adaptive AirbagGravel Protection KitHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts With Double PretensionersHill Start AssistRain Protection KitRear Seatbelt Undone Audible AlertSide Impact Protection BarsTyre Pressure Monitor
- Anti-Drill Door Locks/Ignition BarrelHands Free Key CardInsurance Approved Cat 1 Alarm System And ImmobiliserRaid (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) With Automatic Door LockingSuperlocking
- 16" Impluse Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Inflation Kit
- Length4358 cmWidth1858 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2058 cmHeight1452 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.4 secTop Speed175 mphEngine Power - BHP160 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW118 kwEngine Power - RPM5600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT109Engine Torque - NM148 nmEngine Torque - RPM5600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG15.1
- Gross Vehicle Weight2060 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)39 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)261 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1117 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)78 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)83.6 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesIconicCoin DescriptionE-Tech Phev 160Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power160Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleImpulseAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)258Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh10.46Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb50WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City39WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb31
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb28WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL28WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH28
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb235.4
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.