Renault Zoe Hatchback100kW GT Line R135 50kWh Rapid Charge 5 Doors Auto
- 10" Tft Driver Information DisplayBlind Spot WarningCruise Control + Speed LimiterCruise Control Switches On Steering WheelDriving Style IndicatorE Shifter With B ModeEasy Link 9.3" Display With NavigationEco ModeEconometerElectric Power SteeringFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning System (Ldw)Lane Keeping Assistant (Lka)Over Speed PreventionRange IndicatorRange OptimizerRear View Parking CameraSlow Speed Pedestrian WarningSmartphone Integration Compatible With Apple Carplay And Android Auto
- Battery Charge IndicatorChameleon Charger Ac 2-22KwR135 Motor (100Kw)Type 2 Mode 3 Charging CableZe 50 Battery
- 2 Usb Sockets In Rear6 SpeakersSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Hazard Lights Activation Under Emergency BrakingAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic High/Low BeamAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Front Door HandlesCharging Socket At Front Behind Renault LogoChrome GrilleDriver One Touch And Passenger Electric WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Operated Heated And Folding MirrorsFront Fog LightsFull Led Headlamps With C-Shape Daytime Running LightsHeated Rear WindscreenHot Stamped GrilleTinted Rear Windows
- 12V Socket In Lower Dashboard3 Rear Head RestraintsAutomatic Air ConditioningDrivers Seat With Longitudinal Adjustment And ReclineFront Cupholders X 2Front Door Bottle Storage (1.5 Litres)Front Head RestraintsGear Shift IndicatorGloveboxHeight/Depth Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix On Front Passenger And Rear Outer SeatsPet Soft Touch Steering WheelSoft Armrests In Door PanelsSplit Folding Rear SeatsStowage Pocket In Front Passenger Seat BackSynthetic Leather/Fabric (Recycled) Upholstery
- 2 Driver Airbags2 Passenger Airbags (Disconnectable)3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Emergency Braking SystemAutomatic Parking BrakeChild Locks On Rear DoorsEsp + Asr Traction Control + Csv Understeer ControlHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistRear Disc BrakesSeatbelt Pretensioners With Load LimitersSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Monitor
- Deadlocking SystemElectronic Engine ImmobiliserHands Free Renault CardRaid (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) With Automatic Door LockingRemote Central Locking
- 16" Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1502 kgGross Vehicle Weight1988 kgMax. Loading Weight486 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)338 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1225 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4087 cmWidth1730 cmWheelbase2588 cmWidth (including mirrors)1945 cmHeight1562 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.5 secTop Speed87 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM4200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT181Engine Torque - NM245 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt LineCoin Description100kw R135 50kwh Rapid ChargeStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724aBadge Power135Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)970Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)565Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)180Battery Charge Type 3 kW22Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)70Battery Charge Type 4 kW50Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh52Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb383WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min383WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max360WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb238WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max224WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min238
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.