Renault Master Lwb FwdLL35dCi 135 Business Low Roof Platform Cab
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbag
- Steering wheel rake adjustmentHeight adjustable steering wheelCloth seat trimKaleido cloth upholstery
- ABSABS +EBD
- ImmobiliserElectronic immobiliserAlarmThatcham category 1 alarmDeadlocksDeadlockingRemote central lockingRemote central locking (foldable 2 button key)
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver seat with lumbar support and armrest
- Electric door mirrorsHeated with electric adjustment external door mirrors
- Radio/CDRadio with DAB, Bluetooth, CD and USB
- Insurance Group 1-Insurance Group 2-Vin/Frame No.-Coin Series-Coin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSteeringPasAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoCoin Wheelbase Description Code-Coin Wheelbase Name Code-Coin Gross Vehicle Weight Code-Coin Power Output Code-Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage24000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-Badge Engine CC2.3Badge Power135Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3
- Minimum Kerbweight1725 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1775 kgLoad Space Volume-Boot Capacity Saloons-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Down-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Removed-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Removed-No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load-Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)-Plated Front Axle1850Plated 2nd Axle2100Gross Train Weight6000 kg
- Length6207 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2070 cmWheelbase4332 cmWidth (including mirrors)2470 cmHeight2264 cmHeight (including roof rails)-Load Length3741 cmLoad Width2170 cmLoad Height-Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb15.7Front Overhang869Rear Overhang1006Side Load Door Width-Side Load Door Height-Lower Rear Door Width-Upper Rear Door Width-Rear Door Height-Load Deck Height579Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches-Turning Circle - Wall to Wall16.2
- ECNoEC Combined39.2 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb12.4WLTP - MPG - Comb22.8
- Top Speed94 mphBHP135 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW99 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT266Engine Torque NM360 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG36.7
- Bore85 mmStroke101.3 mmCC2298 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedEngine Make-Fuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front225/65 R16Tyre Size Rear225/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelWheel Style-Tyre Make-Plated 3rd Axle-Plated 4th Axle-Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2191 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb327
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Renault Master has been a mainstay of the large van sector for some time now, along with its siblings, the Nissan NV400 and Vauxhall Movano. With a vast choice of body styles, engines and options, the Master features economical and refined powerplants, load volumes from 8 to 22 cubic metres and fresh face.
Renault's Master van is one of ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Hello, can options be added on to the van, for example, reversing sensors, built in Sat-Nav, rear step and lining in the rear?Hi, thanks for your question. We have access to almost any commercial vehicle which means you can order the right van to fit your requirements, the Reversing Sensors, built in Sat Nav, rear step and lining are all options that can be fitted on the vehicle. There might be a charge for these options depending on the exact model you decide to go for. Most of our customers will spread the cost (if any) for the accessories across the length of the agreement. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Renault Master has a lead time of around 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The Renault Master can do between 37 and 30 mpg.Do I get breakdown recovery?All Renault Master models come with Renault Assist, which includes four years of vehicle-based Roadside Assistance.What are the service intervals for this van?The Renault Master requires servicing every 12,500 miles .Do you have the renault master lwb hi roof twin wheel in stock and what is the payload?The Renault Master LWB High roof with twin rear wheel is available for May delivery, but we have alternatives we can recommend which will be quicker. The payload is 1134kg, but we can find alternatives that we have in stock. Kind Regards, Dominic Tutton, Senior Account Manager