Renault Master Lwb Fwd LL35dCi 135 Business Low Roof Platform Cab
- AlarmAlarmRemote central lockingRemote central lockingImmobiliserElectronic immobiliserDeadlocksDeadlocking
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbag
- Steering wheel rake adjustmentHeight adjustable steering wheelCloth seat trimKaleido cloth upholstery
- BulkheadFull steel bulkhead
- ABSABS +EBD
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver seat with lumbar support and armrest
- Electric door mirrorsHeated with electric adjustment external door mirrors
- Insurance Group 1NInsurance Group 2NVin/Frame No.NCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12SteeringPasAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseGhost model for valuation purposesFalseService Interval Mileage25000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NBadge Engine CC2.3Badge Power135Vehicle Homologation ClassN1
- Minimum Kerbweight1725Gross Vehicle Weight3500Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80Max. Towing Weight - Braked2500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Payload1775Load Space VolumeNBoot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats3Max. Roof LoadNLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)NPlated Front Axle1850Plated 2nd Axle2100Gross Train Weight6000
- Length6207Width (excluding mirrors)2070Wheelbase4332Width (including mirrors)2470Height2264Height (including roof rails)NLoad Length3741Load Width2170Load HeightNTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb15.7Front Overhang869Rear Overhang1006Side Load Door WidthNSide Load Door HeightNLower Rear Door WidthNUpper Rear Door WidthNRear Door HeightNLoad Deck Height579Load Space Width Between Wheel ArchesN
- ECFalseEC Combined39.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb12.4WLTP - MPG - Comb22.8
- Top Speed94BHP135PSTrue0 to 60FalseEngine Power KW99Engine Power RPM3500Engine Torque LBS.FT266Engine Torque NM360Engine Torque RPM1500Engine Torque MKG36.7
- Bore85Stroke101.3CC2298Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionFalseManual TransmissionTrue
- Tyre Size Front225/65 R16Tyre Size Rear225/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelWheel StyleNTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?FalseSpace Saver?FalseAutomatic ClutchFalse
- CO2191Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb327
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Renault Master has been a mainstay of the large van sector for some time now, along with its siblings, the Nissan NV400 and Vauxhall Movano. With a vast choice of body styles, engines and options, the Master features economical and refined powerplants, load volumes from 8 to 22 cubic metres and fresh face.
Renault's Master van is one of ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Hello, can options be added on to the van, for example, reversing sensors, built in Sat-Nav, rear step and lining in the rear?Hi, thanks for your question. We have access to almost any commercial vehicle which means you can order the right van to fit your requirements, the Reversing Sensors, built in Sat Nav, rear step and lining are all options that can be fitted on the vehicle. There might be a charge for these options depending on the exact model you decide to go for. Most of our customers will spread the cost (if any) for the accessories across the length of the agreement. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Renault Master has a lead time of around 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The Renault Master can do between 37 and 30 mpg.Do I get breakdown recovery?All Renault Master models come with Renault Assist, which includes four years of vehicle-based Roadside Assistance.What are the service intervals for this van?The Renault Master requires servicing every 12,500 miles .Do you have the renault master lwb hi roof twin wheel in stock and what is the payload?The Renault Master LWB High roof with twin rear wheel is available for May delivery, but we have alternatives we can recommend which will be quicker. The payload is 1134kg, but we can find alternatives that we have in stock. Kind Regards, Dominic Tutton, Senior Account Manager