Renault Trafic SwbSL28 ENERGY dCi 120 Sport Nav Van
- AlarmAlarmImmobiliserElectronic immobiliserDeadlocksDeadlocking
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbag
- Front fog lightsFront fog lights
- PASPASSpeed limitersCruise control with speed limiter
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach and rake adjustable steering columnCloth seat trimJava cloth upholstery
- Electric door mirrorsHeated with electric adjustment door mirrors and external temperature sensors
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows with one touch drivers window
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver seat with lumbar support and armrest
- ABSABS with EBD (Electronic Brake force Distribution)
- Insurance Group 1NInsurance Group 2NChassis Engine NumberNCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years4Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Exhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNRunning Cost League HeadingsNGhost model for valuation purposesFalseService Interval Mileage24000Service Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NBadge Engine CC2.0Badge Power120Vehicle Homologation ClassN1
- Minimum Kerbweight1793Gross Vehicle Weight2835Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80Max. Towing Weight - Braked2000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Payload1042Load Space Volume5.2Boot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats3Max. Roof LoadNLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)NPlated Front Axle1387Plated 2nd Axle1448Gross Train Weight4835
- Length4999Width (excluding mirrors)1956Wheelbase3098Width (including mirrors)2283Height1971Load Length2537Load Width1662Load Height1387Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.84Front Overhang933Rear Overhang968Side Load Door Width1030Side Load Door Height1284Lower Rear Door Width1391Upper Rear Door Width1368Rear Door Height1320Load Deck Height552Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1268Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.4
- ECFalseEC Combined52.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.4WLTP - MPG - Comb52.3
- 0 to 6213.9Top Speed103BHP120PSTrue0 to 60FalseEngine Power KW88Engine Power RPM3500Engine Torque LBS.FT236Engine Torque NM320Engine Torque RPM1500Engine Torque MKG32.6
- Bore80Stroke79.5CC1997Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionFalseManual TransmissionTrueEngine CodesR9m408
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleCycladeTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?FalseAutomatic ClutchFalse
- CO2144Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)NCONNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesNHCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb188
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
In this improved version of the third generation design, the Renault Trafic LCV gets a range of more efficient 2.0-litre dCi diesel engines, the option of EDC auto transmission and a smarter cabin with extra technology. As before, there's a choice of two lengths and two roof heights for the panel vans and the cabins have been designed to function as mobile offices. It'...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- I have a poor credit rating but my dad was looking at taking the lease in his name. I am a business but as it would be in my dads name does this affect the decision?Hello. Unfortunately as the vehicle is for you yourself the finance would have to be in your name, if you took the finance out in your father’s name it would be classed as “fronting” which is technically fraud. The finance company need the finance to be in the name of the person who is using the vehicle.Is this vehicle fitted with a Euro 5 or 6 engine?Hello, thanks for your question. These vehicles will now be a euro 6 engine.What insurance options are there on this and other vans?Hi Bruce, thanks for getting in touch. Insurance for any lease will be down to yourself to organise. At present the insurance side is not part of the lease agreement. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838 195 so we can discuss the options. Kind regards, Mike Daly.Do you replace worn tyres?Hi, when you lease a vehicle the servicing and upkeep is up to yourself, however, we offer a great package called ServicePlus where you can pay an additional cost alongside your lease agreement and this will cover you for standard scheduled services, MOTs, it will also cover you for brakes, bulb wipers and much more including replacement tyres. We can also service your vehicle at your home or work address which will save you taking a day off work and being without a vehicle. ThanksDo you get a reversing camera with this model built into the rear view mirror?Hello, the rear view camera is not a standard option, however, we are able to arrange for this to be fit for you before the vehicle is delivered. The display will be in the rear mirror. Thank you.hi, I own a traffic lwb 2013 crew cab at the moment,the rear bench seat lifts up to allow 8x4 sheets to be fitted in,is this the same on the new model? I've searched high and low on the internet and can't find any information on it!Hi, thank you for getting touch. In the new Renault Traffic Sport Crew van the bench seat will not lift up to allow an 8x4 sheets fit in the rear. Also there is a full steel bulk head in the rear which will separate the load area from the seating area. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Hi, would you take my current van in and pay it of in full and use as deposit? Thanks.Hello, thank you for getting in touch. Yes, we do offer to take your vehicle in as a part exchange. We would need to take some information about the condition and mileage to generate a price and if you have any finance outstanding we would require a settlement letter. Thank you.Will I have money off for my van ?Hi and thanks very much for getting in touch. Within our group we have a fully operational used vehicle department which gives us the opportunity to offer you a part exchange with your current vehicle. For us to be able to establish an evaluation for you we need to speak with you direct to take some details regarding the vehicle in question. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193. Thanks.Hi, I am interested in the Traffic crew van as I am impressed with my sons model. I have a Citroen Dispatch late 2013 20k miles perfect condition with some finance still on. Can you do anything about that part exchange or do I need to get rid of that first.Hi Chris, within the Autorama Group we have a fully operational Used Vehicle team, therefore, we have the full facility to be able to offer you a part exchange with your Citroen Dispatch. To enable us to be able to do this we will need to speak to you to discuss your new enquiry and also to take some information regarding your Citroen Dispatch. Please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 to discuss this in further detail or alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call. Kind regards, Mike.Am I allowed to have the van sign written and can I fit racking in the back?Hello and thank you very much for leaving your question on our website. If you are wanting to sign write your van that is absolutely fine, however, subject to which type of agreement you have will depend on if you will need to have it removed or not. For example, if you have a Contract Hire agreement the sign writing will need to be removed prior to the vehicle being handed back. We would recommend to have the vinyl lettering as this is easier to remove. If the contract you have is a Finance Lease agreement it isn’t as important to have the writing removed. With a Finance Lease you would lease the vehicle for a longer term or you sell the vehicle to a third party. In regards to the racking, it will depend on the type of contract you have. If it is a Contract Hire you will need to contact the lease company direct to advise them of what you are looking to do, therefore, this would avoid any charge at the end as it may be classed as a modification. If the contract you have is a Finance Lease then this isn’t an issue. With a Finance Lease you would either lease the vehicle for a longer term or you sell the vehicle to a third party and therefore will not hand it back. If you would like to discuss this in greater detail please let us know the best number to contact you on and also a convenient time for one of our specialists to contact you direct. Alternatively please feel free to call us direct on 01442 838193. Thanks again for leaving us your question.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Renault Trafic has a lead time of around 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The Renault Trafic can do between 42- 35 mpg.Do I get breakdown recovery?All Renault Trafic models come with Renault Assist, which includes four years of vehicle-based Roadside Assistance.What are the service intervals for this van?The Renault Trafic has a service interval of 12,500 miles.