SEAT Arona Hatchback1.0 TSI 115 FR [EZ] 5 Doors
- 'Lights On' Remainder Warning BuzzerCruise ControlDigital ClockElectric Speed Sensitive Power SteeringFull Link Smartphone Integration With Mirror Link, Apple Car Play, Google Android Auto With Usb Cable For Apple And Android CompatibilityLow Fuel Warning LightOutside Temperature DisplayRear Parking SensorRpm CounterSeat Drive Profile - Four Different Models Normal-Sport-Eco-Individual, Steering Response, Throttle ResponseTrip Computer
- 6 SpeakersBluetooth Interface For Hands Free And Audio StreamingDab Digital Radio And Am/Fm RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Anti Theft Roof AntennaAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsAutomatic HeadlightsBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door Handle InsertsChrome Front Grille FrameChrome Roof RailsChrome Window TrimComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch/Auto Up/DownElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding Door MirrorsFull Led Headlights Dipped And Mainbeam + Front And Rear Fog LightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Tail Lights And Licence Plate LightsRain Sensing WipersRear Window Wash/WipeRoof Colour Door MirrorsTwin Exhaust Pipe Styling Hidden Exhaust PipeVisible Vin PlateWindshield Wiper With Intermittent Control And Potentiometer
- 2 Cupholders60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatBlack Interior RoofDouble Boot FloorDriver Sunvisor With Covered Mirror + Card HolderDual Zone Climate ControlDust/Pollen FilterFront Courtesy Light With Front Reading LightsFront Sport SeatsGear Shift IndicatorHeight Adjustable Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated BootInstrument Lighting With Brightness ControlInterior Footwell LightingIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsMulti-Colour Ambient Interior LightingNora Cloth UpholsteryPassenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorPerforated Flat Bottomed Leather Steering Wheel/Gear Knob/Handbrake With Red Stitching And Fr LogoTwo Front And Three Rear Height Adjustable Headrests
- Connectivity Pack Plus - AronaInterior Chrome Pack - Arona
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsActive Front HeadrestsChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag De Activation, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectronic Stability ControlEmergency Brake Assist (Eba) And Front AssistFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHill Hold ControlMulti-Collision BrakingTiredness Recognition SystemTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Folding Remote Keys With Window Open/Close FunctionAlarm With Back-Up HornElectronic Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central Locking + DeadlocksTow Away Protection
- Sports Suspension
- Interior Chrome Line TrimLeatherette Dashboard
- 17" Dynamic Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1104 kgGross Vehicle Weight1710 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked580 kgMax. Loading Weight606 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)400 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4138 cmWidth1780 cmWheelbase2566 cmHeight1552 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)47.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)65.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)57.6 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low39.2WLTP - MPG - Medium51.4WLTP - MPG - High56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.8 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP115 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW85 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Number of Valves12Fuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesFr [ez]Coin DescriptionTsi 115Safety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %77NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power115Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleDynamicAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)110 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.034WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL131
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.