SEAT Arona Hatchback1.0 TSI SE Technology [EZ] 5 Doors
No. Of Seats
- ABSABSTraction controlTraction controlESPElectronic stability controlCollision avoidance brakingEmergency Brake Assist (EBA) and front assist
- Air conditioningAir conditioning
- Roof railsBlack roof railsBody coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Remote central lockingRemote central locking + deadlocksImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserRemote central locking2 folding remote keys with window open/close function
- Trip computerTrip computerMobile phone App interfaceFull Link Smartphone Integration with Mirror Link, Apple Car Play, Google Android Auto with USB cable for Apple and Android compatibility
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjustable steering column
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable front seatsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatFront head restraintsTwo front and three rear height adjustable headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX points in outer rear seats with top tether anchorage points
- OEM sound system6 speakersAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsBluetooth connectionBluetooth interface for hands free and audio streamingDigital radioDAB digital radio and AM/FM radio
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsFront fog lightsFront fog lights with cornering function and rear fog lightXenon headlightsTwin halogen headlights
- Rear wiperRear window wash/wipeFront electric windowsElectric front/rear windows with one touch/auto up/down
- Front head restraintsActive front headrestsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all rear seatsDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbags with front passenger airbag de activation, front side and curtain airbags
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable door mirrors
- Reverse parking aidRear parking sensorPASElectric speed sensitive power steeringCruise controlCruise control and speed limiter
- Alloy wheels17" Dynamic alloy wheels
- Navigation systemConnectivity pack plus - Arona
- Minimum Kerbweight1089Gross Vehicle Weight1700Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40Max. Towing Weight - Braked1100Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked580Max. Loading Weight611Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)400No. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4138Width1780Wheelbase2566Height1552Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)50.4EC Extra Urban (mpg)67.3EC Combined (mpg)60.1WLTP - MPG - Low41.5WLTP - MPG - Medium53.3WLTP - MPG - High58.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.5Top Speed113Engine Power - BHP95Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW70Engine Power - RPM5000Engine Torque - LBS.FT129Engine Torque - NM175Engine Torque - RPM2000Engine Torque - MKG17.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4CC999Cylinders3Number of Valves12Fuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe Technology [ez]Coin DescriptionTsiSafety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 079eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %77NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power95Badge Engine CC1.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleDynamicAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)112Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.039HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High108WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min124
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.