SEAT Ibiza Hatchback1.0 SE [EZ] 5 Doors
- 'Lights On' Reminder Warning Buzzer6.5" Touchscreen And Usb Type C SocketsBluetooth Audio Streaming With Handsfree SystemDigital ClockFull Link Smartphone Integration With Mirror Link, Apple Car Play, Google Android AutoLow Fuel Warning LightOutside Temperature GaugePower SteeringSeat Connect With Safety, Serivice And RemoteSeat Logo Boot ReleaseSpeed LimiterTrip Computer
- Comfort Suspension
- 6 SpeakersAuxiliary Input SocketDigital Audio Broadcast (Dab) TunerRadio/Mp3 PlayerSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb (Type C) Cable For Apple And Android Compatibility
- Anti Theft Roof AntennaAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Headlight AdjustmentElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsFront And Rear Fog Lights With Cornering Function At FrontHalogen TailightsManual Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorTwin Halogen Headlights With Separate Daytime Running Lights
- 60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAir ConditioningChrome Interior Detailing And Grey HeadliningCloth UpholsteryComfort SeatsDriver's Sunvisor With Ticket Holder/Vanity MirrorDust/Pollen FilterFront Courtesy LightsFront Cupholders X 2Front Reading LightsGear Shift IndicatorGloveboxHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated BootInstrument Lighting With Brightness ControlLeather Multifunction Steering Wheel, Gear Knob And HandbrakePassenger SunvisorRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentTwo Height Adjustable Front And Rear Headrests (Three In Rear)
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All 3 Rear SeatsAbsActive Front HeadrestsChild Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEsp+EbaFront Assist (Aeb)Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsHill Hold ControlMulti-Collision BrakingSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Wheel BoltsElectronic Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking + Deadlocks
- Black Dash Trim
- 15" Enjoy Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1027 kgGross Vehicle Weight1620 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked540 kgMax. Loading Weight593 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)355 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4059 cmWidth1780 cmWheelbase2564 cmHeight1444 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)46.3 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)65.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)56.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low44.8WLTP - MPG - Medium56.5WLTP - MPG - High60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)15.3 secTop Speed106 mphEngine Power - BHP80 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW59 kwEngine Power - RPM6300 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT69Engine Torque - NM93 nmEngine Torque - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG9.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.0:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe [ez]Safety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 073eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %77NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power80Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyWheel StyleEnjoyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)108 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.02WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb121WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min121
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.