SEAT Ibiza Hatchback1.0 SE Technology [EZ] 5 Doors
- ABSABSTraction controlESP+EBACollision avoidance brakingFront assist (AEB)
- Air conditioningAir conditioning
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver's seatFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatIsofix child seat anchor pointsRear top tether child seat ISOFIX attachmentFront head restraintsTwo height adjustable front and rear headrests (three in rear)
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows
- Remote central lockingRemote central locking + deadlocksImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliser
- Trip computerTrip computerMobile phone App interfaceFull Link Smartphone Integration with Mirror Link, Apple Car Play, Google Android AutoNavigation systemNavigation system with 8" touch screen + proximity sensor, voice control and USB type C sockets
- Radio/CDCD playerOEM sound system6 speakersAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted controlsDigital radioDigital Audio Broadcast (DAB) TunerAuxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socket
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelCloth seat trimCloth upholsteryAudio remote controlLeather multifunction steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable door mirrors
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all 3 rear seatsSide airbagsFront side airbagsFront head restraintsActive front headrestsCurtain airbagsCurtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbags
- Front fog lightsFront and rear fog lights with cornering function at frontXenon headlightsTwin halogen headlights with separate daytime running lights
- PASPower Steering
- Alloy wheels16" Design alloy wheels
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth audio streaming with handsfree system
- Minimum Kerbweight1027Gross Vehicle Weight1620Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40Max. Towing Weight - Braked1000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked540Max. Loading Weight593Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)355No. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4059Width1780Wheelbase2564Width (including mirrors)NHeight1444Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)46.3EC Extra Urban (mpg)65.7EC Combined (mpg)56.5WLTP - MPG - Low44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium55.4WLTP - MPG - High58.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)15.3Top Speed106Engine Power - BHP80Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW59Engine Power - RPM6300Engine Torque - LBS.FT69Engine Torque - NM93Engine Torque - RPM3750Engine Torque - MKG9.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4CC999Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.0:1TransmissionManualGears5 SpeedEngine CodeN
- Coin SeriesSe Technology [ez]Coin DescriptionNSafety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 073eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %77NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power80Badge Engine CC1.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleDesignAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)108Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.02HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium115WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High108WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min122
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.