SEAT Ibiza Hatchback1.0 TSI 95 FR Sport [EZ] 5 Doors
- 'Lights On' Reminder Warning BuzzerBluetooth Audio Streaming With Handsfree SystemCruise ControlDigital ClockDigital CockpitFull Link Smartphone Integration With Mirror Link, Apple Car Play, Google Android AutoLow Fuel Warning LightNavigation System With 8" Touch Screen + Proximity Sensor, Voice Control And Usb Type C SocketsOutside Temperature GaugePower SteeringSeat Connect With Safety, Serivice, Remote And OnlineSeat Drive ProfileSeat Logo Boot ReleaseSpeed LimiterTrip Computer
- Sports Suspension
- 6 SpeakersAuxiliary Input SocketCd PlayerDigital Audio Broadcast (Dab) TunerRadio/Mp3 PlayerSd Card SlotSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb (Type C) Cable For Apple And Android Compatibility
- Anti Theft Roof AntennaAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBrilliant Black Door MirrorsBrilliant Black Window SurroundsChrome Front Grille FrameComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Headlight AdjustmentElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsExclusive Fr Rear BumperFront/Rear Fog LightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Headlights With Dynamic Headlight Range ControlLed Tail LightsRear Spoiler With Twin Exhausts
- 60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAmbient Interior LightingChrome Detailing, Pearl Grey Headlining And Leather Effect Door Trim PanelsDriver's Sunvisor With Ticket Holder/Vanity MirrorDual Zone Climate Control With Combination FilterFront Courtesy LightsFront Cupholders X 2Front Reading LightsGear Shift IndicatorGloveboxHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated BootInstrument Lighting With Brightness ControlLeather DashboardLeather Multifunction Flat Bottomed Steering Wheel With Fr Logo, Leather Gear Knob And HandbrakeMicrosuede Cloth UpholsteryPassenger SunvisorRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentStorage Pockets On Back Of Front SeatsTwo Height Adjustable Front And Rear Headrests (Three In Rear)
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All 3 Rear SeatsAbsActive Front HeadrestsChild Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEsp+EbaFront Assist (Aeb)Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsHill Hold ControlMulti-Collision BrakingSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTiredness Recognition SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Wheel BoltsElectronic Engine ImmobiliserPerimeter Alarm And Interior Monitoring With Backup Horn And Tow Away ProtectionRemote Central Locking + Deadlocks
- 18" Performance Machined Bi-Colour Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1053 kgGross Vehicle Weight1640 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked560 kgMax. Loading Weight587 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)355 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4059 cmWidth1780 cmWheelbase2564 cmHeight1444 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)52.3 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)68.9 mpgEC Combined (mpg)61.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium53.3WLTP - MPG - High60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.9 secTop Speed116 mphEngine Power - BHP95 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW70 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT129Engine Torque - NM175 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG17.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesFr Sport [ez]Coin DescriptionTsi 95Safety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %77NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power95Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/40 R18Tyre Size Rear215/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StylePerformanceAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)104 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.041WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High106WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min123
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.