SEAT Leon Estate1.4 eHybrid Xcellence 5 Doors DSG
- Digital CockpitFour X Usb Type C PortsFront Assist With Forward Collision Warning Braking Reaction To Vehicles, Pedestrians And CyclistsFull Link Smartphone Integration With Mirror Link, Wireless Apple Carplay And Wired Google Android AutoLane AssistPark Assist (Inc Front/Rear Parking Sensors)Power Assisted Speed Sensitive Electro-Mechanical SteeringRear View CameraRpm, Trip Computer, Outside Temp Gauge, Instrument Light Brightness, Low Fuel Warning Light, Lights On Reminder, Gearshift IndicatorService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Regenerative Braking
- 10 Amp Mode 2 Charging Cable16 Amp Mode 3 Charging CableXds Electronic Differential Lock And Dynamic Traction Support
- 7 SpeakersAuxiliary Input Socket
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersChrome Roof RailsDark Tinted Rear WindowsDoor Mirror Led Indicator LightsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors With MemoryElectric Front/Rear WindowsIlluminated Front Door SillLed Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionLed Headlights And Tail Lights With Dynamic Turn Signals, Welcome Light Silhouette From Exterior Mirrors And Dynamic Headlight Range ControlLed Rear Fog LampRain Sensing WipersRear Wash/WipeSeparate Daytime Running Light With Automatic Headlight Control And Coming Home Feature
- 12V Accessory Socket In The Load Area12V Power Point In Centre Console60/40 Split Rear Bench Seat With ArmrestAmbient Lighting With Glovebox, Footwell And Single MonocolourDust/Pollen FilterElectric Driver Lumbar Support + Passenger Manual Lumbar SupportFront And Rear Height Adjustable HeadrestsFront And Rear Reading Lights X 4Front Centre ArmrestFront Seatback Storage PocketsGrey HeadliningHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsLuggage Tie-Down HooksMicrosuede Cloth UpholsteryPower Driver Seat With Memory And Manual Height Adjustable Passenger SeatSliding Boot CoverSunvisors With Covered Illuminated MirrorThree Zone Climate ControlTool Kit
- Media System Plus With Navigation - Leon
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsBrake Control System - Esc And Brake BoosterChild Proof Door LocksDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag De-Activation, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeExtended Safety System - Seat Belt Tensioner, Window Closure And Hazard LightsHill Hold ControlRear Disc BrakesSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTiredness Recognition System, Driver Alert SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionKessy Advanced - Keyless Start, Keyless Entry With SafelockLockable TailgateLocking Wheel BoltsWireless Phone Charging
- Chrome Interior Detailing
- 17" Dynamic Alloy Wheels With 91W TyresEmergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1581 kgGross Vehicle Weight2080 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight499 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)470 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5
- Length4642 cmWidth1799 cmWheelbase2682 cmHeight1456 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.7 secTop Speed137 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258.2Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - RPM1550 rpmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)80 mmCC1395 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesXcellenceCoin DescriptionEhybridManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eBadge Power204Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleDynamicAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.013
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)213Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh12.8NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles503Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb62WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH59WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb14.8WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL14.4WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH15.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.23WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb4.2WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH4.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb39WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH36WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL39
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low205WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium115WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High116WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High145WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb26WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL26WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH28
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low31.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium55.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High55.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High44.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb46.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium5.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High5.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High6.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb6.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH235.4
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the SEAT Leon a good car?A very good one, arguably the best blend of driving fun, practicality and value of all the Volkswagen Group family hatchbacks: VW Golf, Skoda Octavia, Audi A3. Build quality is very good and while it’s not as large as the Octavia, nor as outright techy as the Audi A3, it’s extremely stylish and will suit family buyers down to a tee - especially those who enjoy driving a bit too.Is the SEAT Leon well-equipped?SEAT majors on style and technology as a brand and so you get plenty of equipment even with a standard SE spec car. Very few optional extras to choose from too - even metallic paint is free. SE cars get a touchscreen infotainment setup and alloy wheels, but for the best Leon experience, we suggest SE Dynamic, which is on bigger 17-inch alloys, has a larger central touchscreen, a digital instrument display and parking sensors at all four corners. FR spec adds sporty styling touches.Is the SEAT Leon practical?While a family hatchback like the Leon can’t compete with a tall crossover such as SEAT’s very own Ateca for outright space, the Leon is one of the most practical and flexible cars of its type. The 380-litre boot is an unusual shape - the wheel arches cut into the sides - but the car comes as standard with a central ski hatch, a split-folding rear bench and bag hooks. A relatively long wheelbase means legroom is decent too, and there's an estate version if you need more boot room.Is the SEAT Leon reliable?Today’s Leon is built in SEAT’s Martorell factory in Spain but using a chassis and parts that are very widespread throughout Volkswagen Group models, including the Volkswagen Golf, Skoda Octavia and Audi A3. That extends to the engines too, and so owners of the previous Leon models have always enjoyed above average reliability. This model is new so there isn’t much data, but we expect an improvement.