SEAT Leon Hatchback1.4 eHybrid FR 5 Doors DSG
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- Digital CockpitFour X Usb Type C PortsFront Assist With Forward Collision Warning Braking Reaction To Vehicles, Pedestrians And CyclistsFull Link Smartphone Integration With Mirror Link, Wireless Apple Carplay And Wired Google Android AutoLane AssistPark Assist (Inc Front/Rear Parking Sensors)Power Assisted Speed Sensitive Electro-Mechanical SteeringRpm, Trip Computer, Outside Temp Gauge, Instrument Light Brightness, Low Fuel Warning Light, Lights On Reminder, Gearshift IndicatorSeat Drive Profile With 4 Modes (Eco/Normal/Sport/Individual), Throttle Response And Gearshift ModeService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Regenerative Braking
- 10 Amp Mode 2 Charging Cable16 Amp Mode 3 Charging CableSports SuspensionXds Electronic Differential Lock And Dynamic Traction Support
- 7 SpeakersAuxiliary Input Socket
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersCosmo Grey Exterior Mirrors With Integrated Led IndicatorsDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding Door MirrorsFr Sports BumperIlluminated Front Door SillLed Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionLed Headlights And Tail Lights With Dynamic Turn Signals, Welcome Light Silhouette From Exterior Mirrors And Dynamic Headlight Range ControlLed Rear Fog LampRain Sensing WipersRear Wash/WipeSeparate Daytime Running Light With Automatic Headlight Control And Coming Home Feature
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console60/40 Split Rear Bench Seat With ArmrestAmbient Lighting With Glovebox, Footwell And Single MonocolourCloth UpholsteryDriver/Passenger Manual Seat Height AdjustmentDust/Pollen FilterFolding Boot CoverFront And Rear Height Adjustable HeadrestsFront And Rear Reading Lights X 4Front Centre ArmrestFront Seatback Storage PocketsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsLuggage Tie-Down HooksLumbar Adjustment For Front SeatsSunvisors With Covered Illuminated MirrorThree Zone Climate ControlTool Kit
- Media System Plus With Navigation - Leon
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsBrake Control System - Esc And Brake BoosterChild Proof Door LocksDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag De-Activation, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeExtended Safety System - Seat Belt Tensioner, Window Closure And Hazard LightsHill Hold ControlRear Disc BrakesSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTiredness Recognition System (Driver Alert System)Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionKessy Go (Keyless Start)Lockable TailgateLocking Wheel BoltsWireless Phone Charging
- Chrome Interior Detailing
- 17" Dynamic Bi-Spoke Alloy Wheels With 91W TyresEmergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1539 kgGross Vehicle Weight2060 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight521 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)270 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5
- Length4368 cmWidth1799 cmWheelbase2682 cmHeight1460 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.5 secTop Speed137 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1550 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)80 mmCC1395 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesFrCoin DescriptionEhybridManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %88NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %80NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleDynamic Bi-SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.013HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)213Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 3 kW-Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage-Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh12.8NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles510Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb65WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min66WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max60WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb14.6WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min14.3WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max15.2WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb4.3WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max4.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min4.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb40WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min41
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low192WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium117WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High115WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High146WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb25WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min25WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max28
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low33.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium54.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High55.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High44.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb46.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Min46.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Max46.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low8.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium5.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High5.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High6.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb6.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min1.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb256.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min256.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max235.4
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.